Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

SVP on Sportscenter said he would pay to watch Colon run a 40
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

I want no part of oliver perez in the bronx....if javy couldn't make it here imagine oliver...i wants no parts of him

I want no part of oliver perez in the bronx....if javy couldn't make it here imagine oliver...i wants no parts of him

Originally Posted by RitchDad

Pretty much...I was expecting Javy to kill it his second time around but that was just 
sick.gif

Bartolo is looking good thus far hopefully he keeps it up 

Originally Posted by RitchDad

Pretty much...I was expecting Javy to kill it his second time around but that was just 
sick.gif

Bartolo is looking good thus far hopefully he keeps it up 

Ollie won't be coming to the Yankees, relax folks.

Curtis Granderson has strained his oblique, has been scratched from todays lineup

Ollie won't be coming to the Yankees, relax folks.

Curtis Granderson has strained his oblique, has been scratched from todays lineup

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea.
I'm down. PM me the info, I'll sign up later on this afternoon/tonight. I hope we get 10-12 of us, closer to 12, that way the teams won't be too stacked.

Originally Posted by Proshares

Yea.
I'm down. PM me the info, I'll sign up later on this afternoon/tonight. I hope we get 10-12 of us, closer to 12, that way the teams won't be too stacked.

It could turn out that the New York Yankees' leadoff hitter "competition'' between Derek Jeter and Brett Gardner may not really be a competition at all. Before Tuesday's game against Baltimore, manager Joe Girardi hinted he might use one lineup against right-handed starters, another against lefties.

Back
Top Bottom