Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Well hopefully the MLB season thread I got stickied will change the perception. We have a good amount of smart baseball fans here IMO.

Only tickets I got so far are 4/15 for the Rangers.

Only tix for me so far:

Apr 2 and Apr 3 (Tigers)
May 20: Subway Series (haven't bought the ticket but I'll try to attend this one if I can)
May (or June) - one of the Rockies-Yankees interleague games

I gotta cut spending this year so I won't be going to as many games on impulse.

So will we have a Team Yankees summit where we heckle Deadset and AllenIversonFan at a game?

Only tix for me so far:

Apr 2 and Apr 3 (Tigers)
May 20: Subway Series (haven't bought the ticket but I'll try to attend this one if I can)
May (or June) - one of the Rockies-Yankees interleague games

I gotta cut spending this year so I won't be going to as many games on impulse.

So will we have a Team Yankees summit where we heckle Deadset and AllenIversonFan at a game?

Isn't OTD on a Sunday this year against the Rockies? Torre is back
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Originally Posted by Proshares

pimp.gif
/looks at schedule

Well...that changes everything...
pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm going to try and get tickets for this on Stubhub in the upcoming weeks. I have some money to spend, which is a great feeling, so I might as well look into getting tickets for some games sooner rather than later.

pimp.gif
/looks at schedule

pimp.gif
Yeah, I'm going to try and get tickets for this on Stubhub in the upcoming weeks. I have some money to spend, which is a great feeling, so I might as well look into getting tickets for some games sooner rather than later.

I'm hoping to keep up with the team more often this season. Despite being on national tv often, it's hard to keep track when you're out of market and don't get to watch every game.

I'll do my best to at least check in here and keep up to date with scores and streams when they're available.

I'm hoping to keep up with the team more often this season. Despite being on national tv often, it's hard to keep track when you're out of market and don't get to watch every game.

I'll do my best to at least check in here and keep up to date with scores and streams when they're available.

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Despite being on national tv often, it's hard to keep track when you're out of market and don't get to watch every game.

Bro it the worst...Being in Cali I hafta buy the damn mlb package every year :/

Originally Posted by Big J 33

Despite being on national tv often, it's hard to keep track when you're out of market and don't get to watch every game.

Bro it the worst...Being in Cali I hafta buy the damn mlb package every year :/

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif
/looks at schedule

pimp.gif

Told my coworker (a Rockies fan) about the Old Timers Day game happening on the 26th...he seemed more intrigued by the Saturday game being Lunch Box Day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW

#ForeverColon: 6 IP, just two hits and one run.

2z8yicj.jpg

FEELS GOOD MAN
Spoiler [+]
¡Se siente bien, hombre!

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif
/looks at schedule

pimp.gif

Told my coworker (a Rockies fan) about the Old Timers Day game happening on the 26th...he seemed more intrigued by the Saturday game being Lunch Box Day
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

BTW

#ForeverColon: 6 IP, just two hits and one run.

2z8yicj.jpg

FEELS GOOD MAN
Spoiler [+]
¡Se siente bien, hombre!

Who would u guys rather have in the 5th spot, Colon or Garcia? I think Nova pretty much has the 4th spot down, loved him since the moment I saw him throw at Bautistas head 
laugh.gif
. I'd go w/ Garcia, at least he's played a major league game in the past year (probably who they go with for that reason, too...)

Who would u guys rather have in the 5th spot, Colon or Garcia? I think Nova pretty much has the 4th spot down, loved him since the moment I saw him throw at Bautistas head 
laugh.gif
. I'd go w/ Garcia, at least he's played a major league game in the past year (probably who they go with for that reason, too...)

Back
Top Bottom