Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

That Sidney Ponson stat that he was the last to lose 7 decisions straight for the Orioles since Matuz this year pissed me off...

Because we actually had that %!!! face twice...

I think and have heard Phil going back because he'd actually gain a couple MPH's in the short outings. But, they are against it because of what happened with Joba. Same reason they didn't bring up Banuelos.

Happy belated Venom.

I think and have heard Phil going back because he'd actually gain a couple MPH's in the short outings. But, they are against it because of what happened with Joba. Same reason they didn't bring up Banuelos.

Happy belated Venom.

CANO !!!!!!

ANOTHER GRAND SLAM !!!!!

KID IS A SUPERSTAR
pimp.gif

Why would you throw 7 fastballs in a row.. After he spoiled the last 4... And 91 mph down the middle bases loaded 
roll.gif

Cano
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Why would you throw 7 fastballs in a row.. After he spoiled the last 4... And 91 mph down the middle bases loaded 
roll.gif

Cano
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Robinson Cano is a f'n G. How many times have I seen him foul off wack pitches only to hammer the one he wants. He's not much for taking obvious balls though but at least he'll foul em off.

Robinson Cano is a f'n G. How many times have I seen him foul off wack pitches only to hammer the one he wants. He's not much for taking obvious balls though but at least he'll foul em off.

Curtis had a nice double but Robbie smh, what a hit. As soon as it left the bat all I could do was smile

Alex looks hurt, he needs to sit for another week or two

Curtis had a nice double but Robbie smh, what a hit. As soon as it left the bat all I could do was smile

Alex looks hurt, he needs to sit for another week or two

Originally Posted by onewearz

sweetest swing since griffey .. yeah i said it so what wanna fight about it ?????

71056_115417871811340_1852728_n.jpg

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head....We still have Scott Proctor??

Originally Posted by onewearz

sweetest swing since griffey .. yeah i said it so what wanna fight about it ?????

71056_115417871811340_1852728_n.jpg

Can't think of anyone else off the top of my head....We still have Scott Proctor??

Back
Top Bottom