Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

laugh.gif

During the second HR (1:07 mark), you can faintly hear the Bleacher Creatures do the "NICK MARKAKIS IS A HORSE'S A__!" chant
roll.gif

http://mlb.mlb.com/video/play.jsp?content_id=18870707&topic_id=&c_id=mlb&tcid=tw_video_18870707

Nice win!

Montero:pimp:
pimp.gif

Side note: I just realized IPK is having a great year for the D-Backs
laugh.gif

Nice win!

Montero:pimp:
pimp.gif

Side note: I just realized IPK is having a great year for the D-Backs
laugh.gif

Pro is probably going to get an authentic D-Backs Kennedy jersey, assuming he hasn't got one already.
laugh.gif

Pro is probably going to get an authentic D-Backs Kennedy jersey, assuming he hasn't got one already.
laugh.gif

Considering the Dodgers, Giants, Padres can't score runs to save their lives and he is 7-0 against them.. I am not as impressed as I should be...

Record vs. Sub 500 teams 13-2
Record vs. Above 500 teams 5-2 (2 of which came against the Giants who are the worst hitting team in baseball)

of 7 no decisions he pitched against 4 sub 500 teams...

19 starts against sub 500 teams... 10 starts against above 500 teams..

If he was not sitting at 15 wins then it'd be laughable..

Considering the Dodgers, Giants, Padres can't score runs to save their lives and he is 7-0 against them.. I am not as impressed as I should be...

Record vs. Sub 500 teams 13-2
Record vs. Above 500 teams 5-2 (2 of which came against the Giants who are the worst hitting team in baseball)

of 7 no decisions he pitched against 4 sub 500 teams...

19 starts against sub 500 teams... 10 starts against above 500 teams..

If he was not sitting at 15 wins then it'd be laughable..

First pitch finally coming up in about 10 minutes or so. I'm bound to fall asleep halfway into the game (shades of oldmanwearz) because of school, but hopefully Hughes and the offense put in work early because I believe more rain is on the way.

First pitch finally coming up in about 10 minutes or so. I'm bound to fall asleep halfway into the game (shades of oldmanwearz) because of school, but hopefully Hughes and the offense put in work early because I believe more rain is on the way.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

I still have my NYY jersey of him
laugh.gif
I'll never wear a D-Backs jersey though.

I love the kid but doing it in the NL West ain't the same beast out as out here.

Originally Posted by briannnnn

laugh.gif

I still have my NYY jersey of him
laugh.gif
I'll never wear a D-Backs jersey though.

I love the kid but doing it in the NL West ain't the same beast out as out here.

Didn't even realize until now but Andrew Brackman was called up today 
pimp.gif
, looking forward to see what he's got at the ML level.

pimp.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif

He'll provide Joe Girardi a nickname that he can use, maybe "Brackie."

Originally Posted by bkmac

pimp.gif

He'll provide Joe Girardi a nickname that he can use, maybe "Brackie."

Hughes has some pretty good movement of his Fastball in the 3rd..

I'm trying to run with this game til the end even though I been at school, working, and doing school work all day and gotta be up at 7 because I have an early class tomorrow..

Hughes has some pretty good movement of his Fastball in the 3rd..

I'm trying to run with this game til the end even though I been at school, working, and doing school work all day and gotta be up at 7 because I have an early class tomorrow..

Ahhh #%#! Posada better not start hitting to save his DH spot... And then come October blow large penis...

I'm calling that prediction on September 6th.....

Ahhh #%#! Posada better not start hitting to save his DH spot... And then come October blow large penis...

I'm calling that prediction on September 6th.....

Props to those still at the Stadium, but please, go home.

This game better end right after this 5th inning ends.

Props to those still at the Stadium, but please, go home.

This game better end right after this 5th inning ends.

Back
Top Bottom