Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

The GOAT and my favorite Yankee
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk, when he's decides to hang it up its gonna be sad af. Next year will probably be his last, it just makes sense. Contract up, his number is 42 and he'll be 42, he'll have buried the record which I know he wants to do, and hopefully we'll have one more chip!

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Real talk, when he's decides to hang it up its gonna be sad af. Next year will probably be his last, it just makes sense. Contract up, his number is 42 and he'll be 42, he'll have buried the record which I know he wants to do, and hopefully we'll have one more chip!

Originally Posted by RavageBX

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

the day he retires, i'm not turning on the tv all day and i probably won't check any internet sites either. it'll pretty much be a day of mourning. there is no replacing the GOAT. none.

the day he retires, i'm not turning on the tv all day and i probably won't check any internet sites either. it'll pretty much be a day of mourning. there is no replacing the GOAT. none.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
True true
pimp.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

2 more
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
True true
pimp.gif

For real, think about that. Whenever Mariano retires, it's going to be a real sad day in Yankee land. Like, real sad.

Are we hoping D-Rob is the future closer?

For real, think about that. Whenever Mariano retires, it's going to be a real sad day in Yankee land. Like, real sad.

Are we hoping D-Rob is the future closer?

Got a Mo WS 2009 authentic, kinda want the All Star 2011 now because he broke it this year. Happy he did it in NY, it was nice to watch.

Back
Top Bottom