Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

2lm0tv6.jpg

A triple away from the cycle, 4 RBIs on the day, just hit a solo-HR.

Another solid game, I'm surprised with Freddy's pitching too. Curtis almost hit it out, a little wide.

Another solid game, I'm surprised with Freddy's pitching too. Curtis almost hit it out, a little wide.

roll.gif
Red Sox lose.... Rays win.....

If Yankees can get both games tomorrow, and the Rays win... The Wild Card is dead even
roll.gif

After that we should just pack it in and sit our starters the last 3 games seeing as we already have the Division and Home Field through the ALCS..

roll.gif
Red Sox lose.... Rays win.....

If Yankees can get both games tomorrow, and the Rays win... The Wild Card is dead even
roll.gif

After that we should just pack it in and sit our starters the last 3 games seeing as we already have the Division and Home Field through the ALCS..

anybody else see ya man AJ walk off the mound like he just threw 8 innings of 1 hit shutout ball in the world series clincher ?
laugh.gif

calm down bro ........

made the playoff roster now i bet ...

anybody else see ya man AJ walk off the mound like he just threw 8 innings of 1 hit shutout ball in the world series clincher ?
laugh.gif

calm down bro ........

made the playoff roster now i bet ...

Giants win and then this. Would be amazing to win game 2 tonight. Sox are at 18 losses this month. Unbelievable feeling right now, so ready for this postseason to start

Giants win and then this. Would be amazing to win game 2 tonight. Sox are at 18 losses this month. Unbelievable feeling right now, so ready for this postseason to start

Back
Top Bottom