Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Im at the game reporting frOm sc 432b the power is everywhere but huuuughes and forevercolon are not helping

Im at the game reporting frOm sc 432b the power is everywhere but huuuughes and forevercolon are not helping

Nick "smoking" Swisher   
pimp.gif

Any NY fans want to make any bets on the series coming up?

Any NY fans want to make any bets on the series coming up?

Originally Posted by roboski

0-9 is Jeter and Gardner (3 so's)our two lead off batters. 
30t6p3b.gif
Not that bad after...three games?

If this continues throughout April, then yeah, Girardi has to do something.  If I were him, I'd ride this out for now.  No use panicking after we won 2/3 against Detroit instead of 3/3.

#ForeverColon looked bad here and there but did a decent job eating up innings.  Probably been several days since he last pitched, right?

Hughes is the 2009 Mark Teixeira, in terms of April?
frown.gif

venom, I think I saw you—you were in the last row in your section?

Originally Posted by roboski

0-9 is Jeter and Gardner (3 so's)our two lead off batters. 
30t6p3b.gif
Not that bad after...three games?

If this continues throughout April, then yeah, Girardi has to do something.  If I were him, I'd ride this out for now.  No use panicking after we won 2/3 against Detroit instead of 3/3.

#ForeverColon looked bad here and there but did a decent job eating up innings.  Probably been several days since he last pitched, right?

Hughes is the 2009 Mark Teixeira, in terms of April?
frown.gif

venom, I think I saw you—you were in the last row in your section?

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Because I'm unusually generous, here's a pic I took during Saturday's game.
pimp.gif
Anyway to re-size it to make it a desktop background without it losing its quality? I just tried, a bit blurry though.

Back
Top Bottom