Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by briannnnn

Because I'm unusually generous, here's a pic I took during Saturday's game.
pimp.gif
Anyway to re-size it to make it a desktop background without it losing its quality? I just tried, a bit blurry though.

Some other notes:

• For Jeter's first AB today, the Bob Sheppard audio clip didn't play and Paul Olden (the PA announcer) introduced him. It was weird. For his other plate appearances, the Bob Sheppard audio was present.
  • I'd like to know who the pitcher is on the Tigers who has to wear a bright pink bookbag to the bullpen.
    laugh.gif
  • Finally tried the garlic fries. Pretty good.
  • My friend said someone was trying to sneak in a smoke in the men's room and even asked people at the urinals if they had a lighter.
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
  • And the Stadium is really quiet now without Freddy Sez. No matter where you sat, you always heard that familiar banging of the pan.
  • Seeing all these empty seats, ESP in RF near the foul pole and in all those rich field level areas, really pisses me off inside.

Some other notes:

• For Jeter's first AB today, the Bob Sheppard audio clip didn't play and Paul Olden (the PA announcer) introduced him. It was weird. For his other plate appearances, the Bob Sheppard audio was present.
  • I'd like to know who the pitcher is on the Tigers who has to wear a bright pink bookbag to the bullpen.
    laugh.gif
  • Finally tried the garlic fries. Pretty good.
  • My friend said someone was trying to sneak in a smoke in the men's room and even asked people at the urinals if they had a lighter.
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
  • And the Stadium is really quiet now without Freddy Sez. No matter where you sat, you always heard that familiar banging of the pan.
  • Seeing all these empty seats, ESP in RF near the foul pole and in all those rich field level areas, really pisses me off inside.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

JPZ what you got in mind?

No ideas.
laugh.gif
I was hoping between the 15,000 of you in this thread somebody would come up with something
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

JPZ what you got in mind?

No ideas.
laugh.gif
I was hoping between the 15,000 of you in this thread somebody would come up with something
laugh.gif

briannnnn wrote:
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
By smoke are you referring to weed or just a cigarette? Cause on opening day dudes were openly smoking cigarettes in the bathroom like its nothing. Never seen that before. 
laugh.gif

briannnnn wrote:
    laugh.gif
    laugh.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
    30t6p3b.gif
By smoke are you referring to weed or just a cigarette? Cause on opening day dudes were openly smoking cigarettes in the bathroom like its nothing. Never seen that before. 
laugh.gif

Some other notes:

I noticed this as well at the game, I turned to my friend and asked %%% was going on, it was so odd.

Some other notes:

I noticed this as well at the game, I turned to my friend and asked %%% was going on, it was so odd.

Back
Top Bottom