Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

John Sterling said "Jo-So-Mo"
pimp.gif

Props to Nova getting his first win of the year.

Only 40,000 was at the stadium last night , lowest crowd since the new stadium has opened 
30t6p3b.gif

we have virtually no home field advantage

somethings gotta give man.

Only 40,000 was at the stadium last night , lowest crowd since the new stadium has opened 
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by KING x RIECE

30t6p3b.gif

I know i haven't seen our stadium this empty since the early 90's.

But as i said on Sundays game Jeter and Gardner were 0-9, now yesterdays game the were 0-8 combined
sick.gif
 . Gardner is going to have to bat 9th and Jeter is going to have to step his offensive game up cause he's 2-15 .133 BA to start the season (He asked for the pay raise he got it now start producing).

We have a rejuvenated Mark Teixaira, Arod, and Cano hitting behind those two we have to get some type of production from either one of those guys.
30t6p3b.gif

30t6p3b.gif

But as i said on Sundays game Jeter and Gardner were 0-9, now yesterdays game the were 0-8 combined
sick.gif
 . Gardner is going to have to bat 9th and Jeter is going to have to step his offensive game up cause he's 2-15 .133 BA to start the season (He asked for the pay raise he got it now start producing).

We have a rejuvenated Mark Teixaira, Arod, and Cano hitting behind those two we have to get some type of production from either one of those guys.
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

word , were 3-1 with our table setters basically giving us nothing when they turn it around well really see how potent our offense can be. About these "fans" at the stadium we can't do nothing about that
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by roboski

30t6p3b.gif

sick.gif

30t6p3b.gif

word , were 3-1 with our table setters basically giving us nothing when they turn it around well really see how potent our offense can be. About these "fans" at the stadium we can't do nothing about that
30t6p3b.gif

Back
Top Bottom