Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

You all should know how bad the winds are down there and the weather has been pretty crummy the last few days. I'd be worried if it carries over into the summer.

You all should know how bad the winds are down there and the weather has been pretty crummy the last few days. I'd be worried if it carries over into the summer.

the thing that bugged me the most on Sunday when I was there, was on the side of the right field foul poll, the entire lower section was EMPTY i'm talking 10 rows of no people in the lower bowl...terrible

the thing that bugged me the most on Sunday when I was there, was on the side of the right field foul poll, the entire lower section was EMPTY i'm talking 10 rows of no people in the lower bowl...terrible

Today's Yankees lineup

Yankees lineup vs. Twins:

Jeter 6
Swisher 9
Teixeira 3
ARod 5
Cano 4
Posada DH
Martin 2
Jones 7
Granderson 8
Sabathia LHP

Today's Yankees lineup

Yankees lineup vs. Twins:

Jeter 6
Swisher 9
Teixeira 3
ARod 5
Cano 4
Posada DH
Martin 2
Jones 7
Granderson 8
Sabathia LHP

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I think it's the worst down there though.  The last game I went to was last September and that's where I usually sit and I was getting killed with winds.  Not to make excuses but I sorta understand it with the oddly cold weather we're still having.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I think it's the worst down there though.  The last game I went to was last September and that's where I usually sit and I was getting killed with winds.  Not to make excuses but I sorta understand it with the oddly cold weather we're still having.

Posada has been smashing the ball, I'm loving it. I was hoping Mark could have homered last night so he could have joined the few to do it the first four games of the year. Oh well, we look good. Alex and Mark should do well, Russell getting hits. Jeter just needs to show up and Brett is the worst right now.

Posada has been smashing the ball, I'm loving it. I was hoping Mark could have homered last night so he could have joined the few to do it the first four games of the year. Oh well, we look good. Alex and Mark should do well, Russell getting hits. Jeter just needs to show up and Brett is the worst right now.

i dont get cashman

dude was talkin about how the mets killed feliciano, overusing him but yet u sign him anyway
laugh.gif

dude wont pitch this month

i dont get cashman

dude was talkin about how the mets killed feliciano, overusing him but yet u sign him anyway
laugh.gif

dude wont pitch this month

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

50 cent tickets all over the stadium on stubhub
laugh.gif
. Wish it was like this in the summertime

Grandstand?
grandstands 01-50 cents
bleachers $1

mains $20

fields $40

Fans are not getting "priced out" by any means for the first few series. I'll be at all the oriole and ranger games next week during my spring break

Originally Posted by solematic j21

Originally Posted by gregzzy23

50 cent tickets all over the stadium on stubhub
laugh.gif
. Wish it was like this in the summertime

Grandstand?
grandstands 01-50 cents
bleachers $1

mains $20

fields $40

Fans are not getting "priced out" by any means for the first few series. I'll be at all the oriole and ranger games next week during my spring break

I wish it was that easy to get to games, I would take advantage of these ticket prices with quickness.

4/5

Twins: Span CF, Nishioks 2B, Mauer C, Young LF, Cuddyer 1B, Kubel DH, Valencia 3B, Repko RF, Casilla SS, (Duensing P)
@
Yankees: Jeter SS, Swisher RF, Teixeira 1B, Rodriguez 3B, Cano 2B, Posada DH, Martin C, Jones LF, Granderson CF, (Sabathia P)

I wish it was that easy to get to games, I would take advantage of these ticket prices with quickness.

4/5

Twins: Span CF, Nishioks 2B, Mauer C, Young LF, Cuddyer 1B, Kubel DH, Valencia 3B, Repko RF, Casilla SS, (Duensing P)
@
Yankees: Jeter SS, Swisher RF, Teixeira 1B, Rodriguez 3B, Cano 2B, Posada DH, Martin C, Jones LF, Granderson CF, (Sabathia P)

Back
Top Bottom