Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Haven't been in the sports section since the Knicks got bounced. Back now, ready to watch tonight. Team looks good this year, just worried about our pitching.

Who just caught Andruw starting at the baseball in his hand? Instant .gif material, just because it's Andruw Jones and we need an updated one of him
laugh.gif

Who just caught Andruw starting at the baseball in his hand? Instant .gif material, just because it's Andruw Jones and we need an updated one of him
laugh.gif

laugh.gif
at the boo birds flying in Detroit.

Austin Jackson is 3/4 the way to a Golden Sombrero. 40 strikeouts on the year.
Magglio Ordonez only has 1 RBI and it was just from a weak infield dribbler.

#ForeverColon looking stellar again.
pimp.gif

Some insurance runs by the Yankees would be nice.

laugh.gif
at the boo birds flying in Detroit.

Austin Jackson is 3/4 the way to a Golden Sombrero. 40 strikeouts on the year.
Magglio Ordonez only has 1 RBI and it was just from a weak infield dribbler.

#ForeverColon looking stellar again.
pimp.gif

Some insurance runs by the Yankees would be nice.

What did I say about insurance runs?
indifferent.gif

Alex Avila hits his second HR of the game and it's now a tie game, 3-3.

What did I say about insurance runs?
indifferent.gif

Alex Avila hits his second HR of the game and it's now a tie game, 3-3.

If Colon can give us 7 innings and 3 runs I will take that all year long...Glad I picked him up in the fantasy league
pimp.gif

If Colon can give us 7 innings and 3 runs I will take that all year long...Glad I picked him up in the fantasy league
pimp.gif

Forever Alone is an exploitable rage comic character that is used to express loneliness and disappointment with life.
laugh.gif

Only on NT.

Forever Alone is an exploitable rage comic character that is used to express loneliness and disappointment with life.
laugh.gif

Only on NT.

No one else, really???

Good win...solid 9th for us...Nice start from Colon again, wish he could have got the win!!

No one else, really???

Good win...solid 9th for us...Nice start from Colon again, wish he could have got the win!!

Back
Top Bottom