Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by Proshares

Austin Jackson has no idea what plate discipline is
laugh.gif
I'm glad we pulled the trigger to land Curtis (I liked it at the beginning of last season, not just because of his play this season).

By the way, Alison Brie
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm glad we pulled the trigger to land Curtis (I liked it at the beginning of last season, not just because of his play this season).

By the way, Alison Brie
pimp.gif

[Joe Benigno] Broooooooooo!!!!, the pitching by Colon this year has been stellar !! [Joe Benigno]

[Joe Benigno] Broooooooooo!!!!, the pitching by Colon this year has been stellar !! [Joe Benigno]

I haven't watched a game yet. But according to some newspapers here in nyc,Jeters just as bad at the plate this year as he was last year. Is this true? Theres even rumors of moving him towards the bottom of the lineup, possibly even trading him.

I haven't watched a game yet. But according to some newspapers here in nyc,Jeters just as bad at the plate this year as he was last year. Is this true? Theres even rumors of moving him towards the bottom of the lineup, possibly even trading him.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

He's hovering around the .250 mark with a .320 OB.  And he is hitting ground balls at a huge rate of around 80% of the time.  Needless to say, he is pretty much a waste at top of the order until he fixes his timing.

Originally Posted by MrDozo

He's hovering around the .250 mark with a .320 OB.  And he is hitting ground balls at a huge rate of around 80% of the time.  Needless to say, he is pretty much a waste at top of the order until he fixes his timing.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

By the way, Alison Brie
pimp.gif

I mean they still ended up getting Scherzer from Arizona but we clearly won that deal.  Austin Jackson is no better than Carlos Gomez IMO.

Jeter needs to be put at the bottom of the lineup.  We're winning now so Girardi will avoid it but he has to.  He swings at everything, rarely hits any line drives and his batting average on balls in play has come back to the mean.  Jeter is basically an average hitter now and what I'm trying to say is that the worst is yet to come for him.

This lineup was built around Gardner's ability to get on base, steal and get driven in by the power bats.  Jeter at leadoff is stealing AB's from Swish, Posada, Curtis, Martin and Gardner.

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

By the way, Alison Brie
pimp.gif

I mean they still ended up getting Scherzer from Arizona but we clearly won that deal.  Austin Jackson is no better than Carlos Gomez IMO.

Jeter needs to be put at the bottom of the lineup.  We're winning now so Girardi will avoid it but he has to.  He swings at everything, rarely hits any line drives and his batting average on balls in play has come back to the mean.  Jeter is basically an average hitter now and what I'm trying to say is that the worst is yet to come for him.

This lineup was built around Gardner's ability to get on base, steal and get driven in by the power bats.  Jeter at leadoff is stealing AB's from Swish, Posada, Curtis, Martin and Gardner.

u guys think that since the whole hughes situation that cashman has given pettite a call?

u guys think that since the whole hughes situation that cashman has given pettite a call?

Back
Top Bottom