Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Let's sweep these clowns.

Watching the game wasted at my gf's sorority formal...with my '98 WS Yanks hat on!

Grey under brim
pimp.gif
I'm mad I misplaced mine.  It won't fit me anymore but I still wish I had it
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Let's sweep these clowns.

Watching the game wasted at my gf's sorority formal...with my '98 WS Yanks hat on!

Grey under brim
pimp.gif
I'm mad I misplaced mine.  It won't fit me anymore but I still wish I had it
laugh.gif

All this Jeter hate and I swear he has a leadoff hit to start the game, every.single.game
laugh.gif

All this Jeter hate and I swear he has a leadoff hit to start the game, every.single.game
laugh.gif

Matt Harrison pitching like William Henry Harrison.

Is there a sabermetric stat that measures the likelihood of pitchers to botch throws to 2B or 1B?

Matt Harrison pitching like William Henry Harrison.

Is there a sabermetric stat that measures the likelihood of pitchers to botch throws to 2B or 1B?

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

I'll keep hating if he keeps getting leadoff hits.  Gotta string some multiple hit games together too
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by bkmac

laugh.gif

I'll keep hating if he keeps getting leadoff hits.  Gotta string some multiple hit games together too
laugh.gif

Nothing is prettier than a 1-2-3 inning and save by Mariano.

He's the greatest of all time, and I'm glad to say he's ours
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom