Official N.Y. Yankees 2011 SEASON THREAD y-(97-65) Vol. We'll be in the Off-season thread =/

Great win...

And I got a nice win in the fantasy baseball league...Im creepin up! Still need a pitcher though!

Great win...

And I got a nice win in the fantasy baseball league...Im creepin up! Still need a pitcher though!

Been wrapped up watching the NBA but good to see the big bats are still in effect
pimp.gif

DJ with a monster game...bats came alive...bout time.

CC gets win #3

I just hope this wasn't a fluke...let's keep this up for a week...gain confidence going into the series vs Boston.

Got KC next gonna be a tough little challenge, they have been playing well.

DJ with a monster game...bats came alive...bout time.

CC gets win #3

I just hope this wasn't a fluke...let's keep this up for a week...gain confidence going into the series vs Boston.

Got KC next gonna be a tough little challenge, they have been playing well.

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Great win...

Good Yankee win but it's going to be overshadowed by this bad Fantasy Baseball weekend.
30t6p3b.gif

If the results hold...I'm going to have a Dennis Green-style press conference.

For the record: John Sterling didnt have a nickname to use for Cervelli when he called the grand slam.
frown.gif

Originally Posted by Ecook0808

Great win...

Good Yankee win but it's going to be overshadowed by this bad Fantasy Baseball weekend.
30t6p3b.gif

If the results hold...I'm going to have a Dennis Green-style press conference.

For the record: John Sterling didnt have a nickname to use for Cervelli when he called the grand slam.
frown.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Jose Bautista was out for a week. Most of my team picked up the slack but conveniently took the last two days off.

I was facing Verlander on Saturday.
indifferent.gif

And I had Romero pitching that same day.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

30t6p3b.gif
Jose Bautista was out for a week. Most of my team picked up the slack but conveniently took the last two days off.

I was facing Verlander on Saturday.
indifferent.gif

And I had Romero pitching that same day.
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif
indifferent.gif

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yo what's going on in here...c'mon people...wake up...

I'll be at the game tomorrow and Sunday
I still haven't been to a game this season. With the semester ending in a few weeks, I'll have the summer to get to a few games, looking forward to it because I've only been to the NYS once (inaugural season).

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

yo what's going on in here...c'mon people...wake up...

I'll be at the game tomorrow and Sunday
I still haven't been to a game this season. With the semester ending in a few weeks, I'll have the summer to get to a few games, looking forward to it because I've only been to the NYS once (inaugural season).

Originally Posted by BigUglyAmerican

I spy nancy newman's nipple
nerd.gif
The age old question: Nancy Newman or Kim Jones? I prefer Newman for some reason.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Wednesday 5/11
RHP A.J. Burnett (4-2, 3.71) vs. LHP Bruce Chen (4-1, 3.59)
7:05 p.m., YES Network

Thursday 5/12
RHP Ivan Nova (3-2, 4.08) vs.RHP Sean O’Sullivan (1-2, 3.41)
7:05 p.m., YES Network / MLB Network

Oh yeah, to those in the fantasy league, please look at my team and propose a trade, any trade. I'll listen to anything
laugh.gif

Edit: Say it ain't so Melky! I wonder if Sterling called him the Melk-man
laugh.gif

Back
Top Bottom