Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

Disgusted, got worked tonight. Should have won last night but we got bodied tonight

If we could get Joe Maddon to manage our team, I'd guarantee four rings in a row. Girardi is a +%%%!@# bum

SWISH !!!!!!!
eek.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

these late games
30t6p3b.gif
7:10 ain't late! I bet nowadays you don't even think about staying up for a West Coast trip
laugh.gif

I'm sorry guys but the Knicks done took all the spirit I got in me. I can't eem be worryin bout no Yankee losses this early in the season lol.

Bad start though
30t6p3b.gif

Who didn't seen an 0-3 start coming? 
30t6p3b.gif
Knowing we will bounce back and be fine within the month makes me at ease, but it still hurts to see us get swept to start the season.

Nothings clicking offensively, pitching was at its best today though.

I caught the final few minutes of the Knicks + overtime...
eek.gif
pimp.gif

wasn't able to see the game, but being swept early in the season by the Rays burns.. However we havent started off so hot vs the Red Sox the past few years.. First series of the year doesn't really determine anything.. still got a lot of games to play.. Lego Yanks.

Originally Posted by Ballerific703

If we could get Joe Maddon to manage our team, I'd guarantee four rings in a row. Girardi is a +%%%!@# bum

just seeing this.
Relax, it's 3 games into a season.

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

just seeing this.
My comment has nothing to do with us starting off 0-3, if we were 3-0 I'd feel the exact same way. Girardi is awful, he over manages EVERY detail you could think of. Why is old $++ Raul Ibanez playing in the outfield in game three, Swish already needs a rest? 

just seeing this.
My comment has nothing to do with us starting off 0-3, if we were 3-0 I'd feel the exact same way. Girardi is awful, he over manages EVERY detail you could think of. Why is old $++ Raul Ibanez playing in the outfield in game three, Swish already needs a rest? 
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
valid point

Originally Posted by Cels The YoungGod

just seeing this.
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
valid point
To set a precedent. This season will be about resting regulars and keeping them healthy which would mean rest days here and there. If you ingrain in their minds early from the start of the season it doesn't become a shocker when it happens later on in the year. 

Back
Top Bottom