Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

arod got almost 700 hr's and he bunts for a basehit
laugh.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Someone BOO Nunez out of NY PLEASE..

I need to hire someone like this to follow Nunez and BOO him

Nunez deserves to be demoted right after the game. He provides nothing. This is the worst LF display I've ever seen, no hustle, no smart routes to the ball....GET THE F OFF THE TEAM, call a kid up from AAA

U guys do know Nunez is an infielder right ? Blame goes on girardi for that one , shoulda just had Andrew Jones out there .

Girardi and his lineups are really gettin on my nerves , can We carry a couple more bench guys ? We got like 15 pitchers
30t6p3b.gif

Originally Posted by onewearz

U guys do know Nunez is an infielder right ? Blame goes on girardi for that one , shoulda just had Andrew Jones out there .

Girardi and his lineups are really gettin on my nerves , can We carry a couple more bench guys ?

Nunez isn't much of an infielder either

U guys are being too hard on the kid, Nunez can play.

Guarantee u there's a time this year when everyone here will be lovin this dude, bunch two faces
laugh.gif

guesswhoseback.jpg

Hopefully bkmac will return one day, but hellooooooooo again Team Yankees fam'
pimp.gif

HAHAHAHA at macbk

Hopefully we win tonight, Nova can tie Roger for that record and we need a win. AL East is tight right now

Originally Posted by onewearz

U guys are being too hard on the kid, Nunez can play.

Guarantee u there's a time this year when everyone here will be lovin this dude, bunch two faces
laugh.gif

While I agree it's on Girardi, Nunez was a walking liability in the OF. And he is garbage in the IF too, errors all the time. No thanks give me a kid from AAA that has a legit position in the OF or IF

Originally Posted by HarlemToTheBronx

How much longer is the suspension?

That Bugs Bunny pr0n must've been explicit.
It was a perma-ban
embarassed.gif
30t6p3b.gif
, and Meth informed me there is a "show-and-prove" policy where if there is no violation within a year of posting under a new account, the banned account can be reinstated.

Looks like I have a while under macbk, and this thread will remain as the 0-3 Yankees who ended their season on April 8th against the Rays
roll.gif

Note to others & self: Never post anything that you even remotely think is a violation of the NT rules.

I'm more pissed that we won't get a thread title change all year, that's actually really annoying. Can't they unban you one time to you can at least get rid of the record and sched of the VOL and just leave it the offish nyy thread

Originally Posted by venom lyrix

I'm more pissed that we won't get a thread title change all year, that's actually really annoying. Can't they unban you one time to you can at least get rid of the record and sched of the VOL and just leave it the offish nyy thread
I'll ask Meth if he would me mind doing that, or if he could even do it himself.

Yeah need to just ask ska to change the title for us....he prob won't though... damn Angel fan
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by jrp44

Yeah need to just ask ska to change the title for us....he prob won't though... damn Angel fan
laugh.gif
I'll ask him now while he's all high on the Weaver no-hitter
laugh.gif

wait - i just created the Weaver no hitter thread in the 6th inning, and he got it...so Ska owes us one

Can a MOD transfer who "created" the thread and or thread starter powers to another poster?

Maybe Ska can transfer the thread to me so I can edit it appropriately or something? Is that possible?

SKA, thanks a bunch man! May Weaver get another no-no.

Our thread is back to normal
pimp.gif

Back
Top Bottom