Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

5 games left..

1 game behind Texas for best record in AL... Hopefully we end the season strong..

Yankees
2 @ TOR
3 vs. Bos

Rangers
2 vs. LAA
3 @ OAK

Teams Rangers are playing have a lot more to play for.

It's this stupid *** home field advantage stuff that's throwing my preference off. If we nab the #1 seed we open on the road for two games against the WC team.

This game has been tough to watch :lol: these LOB are killing me.

And now we play Nunez at short to take him out because it is a close game and we don't want an error.. Now lose our DH...

Why even play Nunez?

Why even call him up?

Something has to change with Granderson's swing.. It's like he doesn't see the ball well.. Maybe it's his vision or something because he just doesn't seem to pick the pitches off well out of the pitcher's hand..

I want him back next year because he can field, has good speed, and when he hits the ball he can drive it.... But we really need someone to help retool his swing or what he's doing at the plate.

Last edited:
I think the swing is OK the bat speed looks like it's slowed down a bit and he's chasing some awful pitches this year. Between those two, it gets so easy to pitch to him.

took my son to see hotel transylvania today, i let out a pretty audible F*CK !!!! when i saw the final score :lol:

u just know baltimore's gonna win tonight, can't count on the sox for sh*t :smh:

this team is giving me grays ......

took my son to see hotel transylvania today, i let out a pretty audible F*CK !!!! when i saw the final score :lol:
u just know baltimore's gonna win tonight, can't count on the sox for sh*t :smh:
this team is giving me grays ......

You sure that isn't age?

Something has to change with Granderson's swing.. It's like he doesn't see the ball well.. Maybe it's his vision or something because he just doesn't seem to pick the pitches off well out of the pitcher's hand..
I want him back next year because he can field, has good speed, and when he hits the ball he can drive it.... But we really need someone to help retool his swing or what he's doing at the plate.

Looked to me all year the Granderson is just homer happy.

this team is gonna make this interesting or devastating ....

between them and the jets this sunday might really suck :smh:

choke.jpg

Nice to see us actually come back after being down a few runs

Soriano has to do better than that. Terrible closing right there

Back
Top Bottom