Official N.Y. Yankees 2012 SEASON THREAD (45-28) Vol. 6/25-27 vs CLE .. CC to the DL, & now Andy too

u sound salty friend ...

it's not over yet , u still got like 7 hours to enjoy the thought of first place :tongue:

I'M POPPIN **** NOW :lol:

Salty? No way, I haven't watched competitive baseball in Baltimore in 15 years. A home WC game will suffice and these last few weeks have felt like playoff baseball!

I don't expect too much from other teams or rely on them for assistance. The Orioles should have won last night if they wanted to get that division.

im just being a ****, we hit alot of hr's yesterday so my chest been out all day.

gonna be a good postseason, buck got the birds playin ball and that city's gonna be hype to be involved again. i can see u guys goin far, hope not but i can see it ...

I would rather the Yankees do some damage in the Postseason (outside of the Orioles) than any other team in the AL. Always liked Jeter.....even back when he was replacing Cal as the premier shortstop in the AL.

Texas looks disengaged and Detroit is a dangerous team that is loaded offensively. It's good to see some different faces in the postseason.

i want no part of detroit , they look like " that team " . and they got verlander .... i want no part of them or the birds, seriously .....

i want a repeat of last night, jump on em early , break bobby v's spirit by the 2nd inning :lol:

almost gametime :smokin

Why are there so many empty seats? Seems like prices are still a problem.
tired.gif

It is rare I watch a regular season game.

But I caught the end of this one. We should have a nice finish.

What a ******g joke this team is. We have damn near 15 hits and 1 run? Soriano in here looking like a pile of ****

Great game team

Back
Top Bottom