Official NB basketball thread

Came across these on eBay. Seems to be just overseas right now. I thought the colorway and design was tough so I impulse copped, only like $100. They came in from Lithuania
IMG_3039.jpeg
IMG_3038.jpeg
IMG_3040.jpeg
IMG_3041.jpeg
They have been on NB’s main site. How do they play? Still can’t bring myself to hoop in NBs. I can do a 9060 for casual or work but that’s about it

Anyone try those Fresh Foam BB V2’s? I’ve been keeping an eye out for discounted pairs my size (12) but haven’t really seen any deals I can’t pass up yet.

Really wish some retailer had these in stores so I could at least try them on first.. that cushion setup looks fantastic.

Cheapest I’ve seen is on NB refurbished site for $91 I believe… with the new around the corner and V3 potentially releasing I’d say maybe in the $70-80 range would be fair.

They’re 79 here. I think they’re very comfortable and the cushion is great. It’s soft, kind of bouncy but a little high off the ground. The only issue I see is that they might not hold up as well laterally as other shoes because of how soft they are though. I saw someone’s foot leaning over the sides in their pair. That hasn’t happened to me yet but I rotate.

They’re 79 here. I think they’re very comfortable and the cushion is great. It’s soft, kind of bouncy but a little high off the ground. The only issue I see is that they might not hold up as well laterally as other shoes because of how soft they are though. I saw someone’s foot leaning over the sides in their pair. That hasn’t happened to me yet but I rotate.
I got a couple pairs and they’re tricky because they all have different materials. I can see that lean with the moon beam pairs, but the greys feel stiffer and more supportive and the gamertags fall in between those two.

I got a couple pairs and they’re tricky because they all have different materials. I can see that lean with the moon beam pairs, but the greys feel stiffer and more supportive and the gamertags fall in between those two.
I agree 100%. The pair I saw leaning was the moonbeams. I have the Gamertags myself, they're fine. The greys were way to stiff and narrow for me. It sucks because its my favorite color lol. I didn't want to try breaking them in. They could be great for people with narrow feet.

I plan on getting the Black pair when those drop.

If these are just a better version of the FF BB V2 then I think I’ll just wait for them to hit shelves locally… personally I like the look of the V5 more anyway

Back
Top Bottom