Official NB basketball thread

Been checking in with my local NB outlet store on the lookout for any colors of the FF BB V2… no luck but found a pair of the Spurs “Fiesta” Two WXY v3. Now that I own both at the same time will try and put together a comparison post about these two models… maybe v5 if I can find them on sale anytime soon.

the Kawhi 4 drops on friday...aiming to capture the BBQ & over 60 Men's League market
KAWHI4.png

It's more a Numeric (skateboarding) release than it is a Hoops release. It's makes more sense in that context as part of the three pair pack. And it's Clippers colore apparently

It's more a Numeric (skateboarding) release than it is a Hoops release. It's makes more sense in that context as part of the three pair pack. And it's Clippers colore apparently
Might just be me but I'm seeing a lot more "Paris Olympics" vibes than clippers from all 3 pairs. Kinda makes sense with skateboarding being in the olympics now too.

Tinfoil hat time is the clippers stuff & kawhi's old love of skateboarding is the Spin job after he pulled out of paris :lol:

Might just be me but I'm seeing a lot more "Paris Olympics" vibes than clippers from all 3 pairs. Kinda makes sense with skateboarding being in the olympics now too.

Tinfoil hat time is the clippers stuff & kawhi's old love of skateboarding is the Spin job after he pulled out of paris :lol:
That is entirely possible as NB as pivoted on stories for releases before. It is a 3 pair pack regardless and I believe the release was delayed a bit so it could have been a skate theme with Paris in mind. The red/white/blue stripe made me think that as first as well.

Yeah, they're checkin' out on his signature line. The 3 was solid. These....eh....

Two WXY 5 I'm not even worried about. They do what they do every season.

IMG_4360.jpeg

These are dope. I see the comparisons to the bb v2. The cushion is a little firmer but more stable. The upper needs time to break in a lil. I wish I was 10 years younger to really push these lol.

Last edited:
Okay! I kind of like that, cause it looks like a pest. But he'll need to be more pesty on defense. But I'm not mad at that logo. Kinda different (not saying it's unique, nothing ever is) but also distinctive.

Back
Top Bottom