Official NB basketball thread

AN has been wearing Omn1s this year
AN.jpg

Eastbay release calendar has changed again. Two Wxy (Black/Yellow) shows March 1, (Yellow/Pink) shows March 06, and (Light Peony/Black) shows March 15. When I last checked with NB, they had the two launch colorways listed as 02/22.
In China, The Kawhi "Romantic Choice" (Pink/New Flame) BBKLSDD1 released this weekend and is basically the Omn1s Heat Wave colorway with a few Valentine's Day accents. There is another colorway shown with a style code of BBKLSWB1 but when you click on it, it takes you to the page showing the four Kawhi colorways that recently launched and no other pics or option to purchase this pair. Maybe it's a mistake and was posted early.

with regards to the players of old generation and the recent ones, it's a plus minus kind of scenario. while there are some gain, there also something that is lost. so as far as efficiency goes, it goes both ways. as far as player comparisons, I'd say that eventhough there are great players of this era, a certain few are overrated than their supposed past counterpart or player equivalent of old. such player as Draymond Green. having watched both past and present NBA, Draymond is nothing compared to the likes of Rodman or Barkley. it made the accolades of such distinction as an All-Star a joke. indeed the rules have change to benefit a more fast pace and seem to be an exciting sport, but it doesn't mean the game nor the players got better. they just became different. on the otherhand, if I'm going to select players to play either old rules or new rules of basketball, I would still select old school.

with regards to the players of old generation and the recent ones, it's a plus minus kind of scenario. while there are some gain, there also something that is lost. so as far as efficiency goes, it goes both ways. as far as player comparisons, I'd say that eventhough there are great players of this era, a certain few are overrated than their supposed past counterpart or player equivalent of old. such player as Draymond Green. having watched both past and present NBA, Draymond is nothing compared to the likes of Rodman or Barkley. it made the accolades of such distinction as an All-Star a joke. indeed the rules have change to benefit a more fast pace and seem to be an exciting sport, but it doesn't mean the game nor the players got better. they just became different. on the otherhand, if I'm going to select players to play either old rules or new rules of basketball, I would still select old school.
You lost bro?

Back
Top Bottom