Official NB basketball thread

So basically overseas gets all the dope two ways and people in the states get ****. Okay NB, you do you.

you got it yo ! just another bithc *** comapny who can now keep they ****in shoes ! nb can suck and azs and eat a **** for all i care ! prob got cats makin the kicks for 15 cents an hour like some others

KAWHI 4 LIFE !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ya heard

church.jpg

NB just doesn't get it....the hype is over, time to make money...release the TWO WXY's!!!

FYI: factory stores have these BBOMNLWT for $29.99 with 30% off...if the store doesn't have your size they'll order if from another store & ship it free
BBOMNLWT.jpeg

Last edited:
NB just doesn't get it....the hype is over, time to make money...release the TWO WXY's!!!

FYI: factory stores have these BBOMNLWT for $29.99 with 30% off...if the store doesn't have your size they'll order if from another store & ship it free
BBOMNLWT.jpeg
Do you know if they have any other colorways available that are on sale or orderable with a discount?

And just saw this on Eastbay release calendar. ** Edit. These are listed on Champs release calendar too. **
Eastbay2WXY.png

With updated images, this could mean they finally lock down the release date. "Denver Nuggets" style code is BB2WXYUD and "Fiesta" is BB2WXYPT. The Fiesta colorway has also been listed as My Journey on another retail site.

Last edited:
Were they discounted before the code? See them full price now on FTL as well. Champs put discount exclusion back on but sale price still stands, the black pair $10 less now.
i was watching embiids at 99 and everytime a promo code would come out they went back to retail. i see all kawhis are back to retail on there as well now that theres a 25 percent off 99 promo out

Back
Top Bottom