Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Guess I'm the only one that doesn't find this amusing at all. There isn't anyone I hate enough to wear a shirt disrespecting their mom.

How are you a grown man like "yeah, I'm trying to piss lebron off tonight. "

Kinda reminds me of the mavs...

I think Chicago could give them a good fight too

Where's that amazing defense from bron bron? PP just hit that m his face

I have no faith in Chicago. Still, I have to acknowledge what they've been able to do without Rose thus far this season. Great stuff. Great defensive team. That will only take you so far though.

Even with Rose, the Bulls just do not have enough Offensive firepower to match the Heat. Lebron by himself matches up with anybody on the Bulls. Indiana is the only team who the Heat legitimately struggle to score against. They don't match up well with them.

Miami will come out the east. If they don't it WONT be because of the Knicks. Maybe Indiana, but that's it. Miami will take care of the Knicks in 5 if they were to meet.

The Knicks have one really good scorer who need a bunch of shots to score and is a average playmaker at best, surrounded by a bunch of players who just hoist 3's with no regard for whether its a good shot or not. That method won't work in the playoffs.

Kinda reminds me of the mavs...

I think Chicago could give them a good fight too

Where's that amazing defense from bron bron? PP just hit that m his face
If the Knicks or Heat don't end up in the finals I'll just have to assume several key players were injured or suspended for the entire playoffs.

Lebron missed his last big shot, that sucks no doubt about it.

Wade, however, did his very best to ruin Miami's chances in the overtimes

Well Skip will have his field day 2morrow. But this one is on Wade just as much as Bron. And atleast Bron got it to OT in the first place

Lmaoooooo at 'as much'

I mean I didnt want to put it all on Wade even tho I absolutely despise the guy. But Bron did go 2-8 or 2-9 in the playoffs with no made jumpers. You gotta do better than that in OT for your team to win no matter what BS Wade was pulling out there trying to get calls on bad shots.

I like Bron. That wasnt a shot at all. Im just saying Skip will have his Ammo 2morrow. Hes still an idiot because Bron is the best in the game right now IMO. But he has his ammo for his not clutch rants without a doubt.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom