Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I knew Dorris was going to do that **** ****

You don't break that news to him... You leave that to Doc or Rajon
mean.gif
Yeah, she blew it there

Jeff Green has done a great job defending Lebron.
"HE'S TURNING DA CORNER!" (c) Tommy

He did about all he could. Great effort from him today. If only he could put it all together consistently...

Say what you want about the old *** Celtics but they usually show up for games like these, win or loss. The honey nut cherrios game and this one were probably the best of the season thus far.

Dwayne Wade is a clown troll.

Last edited:
Well Skip will have his field day 2morrow. But this one is on Wade just as much as Bron. And atleast Bron got it to OT in the first place

Lmaoooooo at 'as much'

I mean I didnt want to put it all on Wade even tho I absolutely despise the guy. But Bron did go 2-8 or 2-9 in the playoffs with no made jumpers. You gotta do better than that in OT for your team to win no matter what BS Wade was pulling out there trying to get calls on bad shots.

I like Bron. That wasnt a shot at all. Im just saying Skip will have his Ammo 2morrow. Hes still an idiot because Bron is the best in the game right now IMO. But he has his ammo for his not clutch rants without a doubt.

Did you even pay attention to what Dwyane was doing out there ?!?! :lol: @ "I don't want to put it all on Wade"

He dug Mia a hole in the game soooo many times trying to be the hero

Who wishes an injury like that on anyone?

& smh at Doris for that stunt. They just had to get footage of Paul's reaction. Classy.

Paul Pierce looked like he didn't know Rajon Rondo had a torn ACL the way he reacted to Doris Burke said it on the mic.

"HE'S TURNING DA CORNER!" (c) Tommy

He did all about he could. Great effort from him today. If only he could put it all together consistently...

Say what you want about the old *** Celtics but they usually show up for games like these, win or loss. The honey nut cherrios game and this one were probably the best of the season thus far.

Dwayne Wade is a clown troll.

Yup. Teams constantly play down to the level if their opponents and sometimes teams also play up to the level of their opponents.thats the NBA

I knew Dorris was going to do that **** ****

You don't break that news to him... You leave that to Doc or Rajon :smh:

They said they broke the new to the team though :nerd:

:lol: at Shane with the field goal attempt.

Nah she came back and cleared it up that they broke the news to the coaching staff.

She knew they hadn't been told, and you could see it on Paul's face. She was wrong for that.

Entertaining game. Wade always has an excuse :lol:

Sucks to hear about Rondo, hope dude comes back 100% next year.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom