Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a good win for the Lakers, no doubt, but I'd be hesitant to declare they're back. OKC was playing the last game of a tough six game trip. They still have the best Lakers in the league and the Lakers are already I desperation mode. Not surprised at the Thunder lost this one - especially with Russy having a brutal night shooting.

not just westbrook but kd had an off night for kd standards

they both shot like bad kobe...

its not about the lakers being back its about the lakers actually winning for once against a good team regardless of how tired they were or werent.

i do not buy that you arent shocked.

just like most laker fans and haters everybody expected the lakers to lose today.

now we just need for the clippers to beat the blazers and the suns to beat the mavs

:lol: True but seriously, where are all those kobe stans now calling people "haters" when we used to tell them kobe needs to PASS the ball instead of shooting 40 shots a game? If he continues to play TEAM ball, this team is back to being that scary team we all thought they'd be before the season started.

Hard to do this earlier in the season when there wasn't any spacing on the floor when Nash and Pau were out. We'll see how this works for more than 2 games, it's definitely a good step in the right direction.

also the lakers won without dwight doing a damn thing but miss like 8 straight free throws smh not even 1 block...

kobe dropping dimes like magic ou there 
pimp.gif

At this influx of Lakers' fans in this thread all of sudden.
laugh.gif

It was very good win, and Kobe was great but y'all acting like Lakers just won the title.

Let the Lakers and Magic Mamba play like they did today on a more consistent basis before y'all start making proclamations about being back.

^^^ he's right. They've been here crying all season long

Lol at laker fans

Lose= kill/fire/trade everyone

Win= let's make playoff scenarios/ our real season starts now

At this influx of Lakers' fans in this thread all of sudden. :lol:

It was very good win, and Kobe was great but y'all acting like Lakers just won the title.

Let the Lakers and Magic Mamba play like they did today on a more consistent basis before y'all start making proclamations about being back.

Magic Mamba :rofl: :rofl:

Amar'e reminds me a lot of Brook Lopez dude loves the perimeter and hates to rebound

At this influx of Lakers' fans in this thread all of sudden.
laugh.gif

theres not a damn laker fan on here that thinks we're gonna anything more than a 6th seed if we're lucky.

yall act like us seeing a little optimism in the offense is us running a muck over this thread , i hate

the yankees but without them baseball is dead , same goes with the lakers .....it's a star driven league

with 2-4 huge franchises , lakers being one ....of course this thread is gonna jump a few pages when the

lakers win a primetime game

heck i dont care for the knicks very much but i can agree nba basketball is better when they're a contender

same goes for the celtics. i love seeing their fans talk smack , i love competition,tradition,fandom etc

this has been one of my favorite years to be a laker fan , i love seeing this team have to work out the kinks

and grinding to earn a playoff spot , ive always liked the building of the castle as opossed to living in it

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom