Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Pretty sure that wasnt Ben Baller that was talking to Russy. I saw a dude in a fitted and raglan type baseball tee, im pretty sure that was Ben Baller, same build, seemed to have tattoos, thats a fit Baller would wear. The dude Russy was arguing with was some other dude in a brown shirt or something.

Yo so they find the most likely play Rondo tore his ACL and it's around 2:11 in the 4th. He must be cut from a different cloth to play 10 extra minutes with a torn ACL and be effective.

The way he injured it was quite different from Shump and Rose so I'm assuming it wasn't as bad as a tear initially.

remember this the same guy who played with a dislocated shoulder no?

In that case, I'll be the first to say it
that pic will prolly be too old for anyone in here to recognize lol
It ain't that old 
laugh.gif
 this is a movie anyone born before 1990 has to have watched before 
nthat.gif

Referee Leroy Richardson strained his right calf with 8:15 left in the 1st quarter of the #Suns-#Mavs game and will not return.
— Dwain Price (@DwainPrice) January 28, 2013
tired.gif

Its just a gut feeling. He's obviously bothered by the rumors coming out every day and he's having the worst month of his career since his rookie year. Just about everyone in Memphis wants him traded, but his value is definitely dropping. That's another reason why I think they might go ahead and move him, before his value drops even more. More than likely, I don't see them getting a unprotected pick back anymore in any trade.

The only way a Phoenix deal may happen is if Memphis takes on Beasley, which would be stupid. The Boston deal would be ok, but why would Memphis cut Pierce next season just to pay him only $5M? We would have nothing else to show for trading Rudy at that point unless they was able to win a championship.

What makes things worse is I think its more Hollins fault than Rudy's that his production is so bad.

Last edited:
The Toronto Raptors would prefer to trade Kyle Lowry over Jose Calderon, according to league sources.

Lowry was acquired last offseason from the Houston Rockets in exchange for Gary Forbes and a future first-round lottery pick.

Lowry is averaging 13.8 points and 5.8 assists in 27.7 minutes behind Calderon.

:rofl: about to be on his 4th team soon

Last edited:
The Toronto Raptors would prefer to trade Kyle Lowry over Jose Calderon, according to league sources.

Lowry was acquired last offseason from the Houston Rockets in exchange for Gary Forbes and a future first-round lottery pick.

Lowry is averaging 13.8 points and 5.8 assists in 27.7 minutes behind Calderon.

:rofl: about to be on his 4th team soon
it was all good just a few months ago and calderon was trade bait

Is there some mental issues with Lowry or something? Dude is straight beast on the court but for some reason always finds a way for himself to get traded. :smh:

Yo so they find the most likely play Rondo tore his ACL and it's around 2:11 in the 4th. He must be cut from a different cloth to play 10 extra minutes with a torn ACL and be effective.

The way he injured it was quite different from Shump and Rose so I'm assuming it wasn't as bad as a tear initially.

That doesn't hurt as much as ppl think or at least for ppl that are double jointed and/or have a high threshold for pain. I remember when I disolcated mine and it hurt more popping it back in than when it was dislocated and just being numb as hell.

That doesn't hurt as much as ppl think or at least for ppl that are double jointed and/or have a high threshold for pain. I remember when I disolcated mine and it hurt more popping it back in than when it was dislocated and just being numb as hell.

Is there some mental issues with Lowry or something? Dude is straight beast on the court but for some reason always finds a way for himself to get traded. :smh:
From what I've read and see on the court, Lowry is just an abrasiveness personality.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom