Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
You confirmed he shouldn't be sniffing an NBA team, yet his resume is too good for him to touch the D-League. His resume means nothing about what he can offer today, you know, in 2013. All them points he scored...doesn't help an NBA team today. Those accomplishments? Past tense. We're talking about today. Not 10 years ago. Today.

Bruh, I never said he shouldn't be sniffing an NBA team. I never said that. All I said was he wouldn't be on my team. That's all. Now how does that transform into me saying he shouldn't be in the NBA? Reading is fundamental.

And those accomplishments mean something. I never said those accomplishments = an NBA spot. I did say that those accomplishments make him too good for the D-League and that for a guy of his stature and lore, it should be either NBA or nothing.

What's so hard to understand about that?

Um, Drummond has 18 and 18 with five minutes left in the game.

Edit:

Of course, he isn't playing.

Last edited:
I mean I guess its cuz Detroit sucks, but he still needs to work on his FTs otherwise he will get "Hack-A-Shaqed" if a team feels like Detroit has a chance to beat them. My man is terrible from the line. Watched him at UCONN all the time and his missed FTs arent even close.

But im glad young man is out there doing his thing. I honestly thought he should have stayed 1 more year. But with UCONN not being eligible for the tourney this year he took his shot. And hes showin out these last couple weeks.

I mean I guess its cuz Detroit sucks, but he still needs to work on his FTs otherwise he will get "Hack-A-Shaqed" if a team feels like Detroit has a chance to beat them. My man is terrible from the line. Watched him at UCONN all the time and his missed FTs arent even close.

But im glad young man is out there doing his thing. I honestly thought he should have stayed 1 more year. But with UCONN not being eligible for the tourney this year he took his shot. And hes showin out these last couple weeks.

Yea I saw him airball a couple at UCONN :lol:

He can be special if he develops a post game, he needs to spend a summer with Hakeem.
He also has the ability to go from end to end but only shows it on occasion. Him and Monroe in the paint + 3 years could be great with a different coach (SVG?), a better point guard and some shooting.

Last edited:

He can be special if he develops a post game, he needs to spend a summer with Hakeem.
He also has the ability to go from end to end but only shows it on occasion. Him and Monroe in the paint + 3 years could be great with a different coach (SVG?), a better point guard and some shooting.
DET probably has the best upside of any young team in the league. That froncourt is gonna be something serious. Just get them a better PG, Knight isn't gonna cut it.

Last edited:
Perfect demonstration of how the Kings players feel about the city of Sacramento

Are the Hornets trying to win this game? Doesn't seem like it from this second quarter so far.

DET probably has the best upside of any young team in the league. That froncourt is gonna be something serious. Just get them a better PG, Knight isn't gonna cut it.

nah. They are only 10th youngest, and in this bunch younger than them might have an NBA finalist, likely the Western Conference conference finalist.

Houston Rockets 15 201.7 103.5 23.7 1.7 $2,588,034 3.3
New Orleans Hornets 14 200.6 99.2 24.0 2.3 $3,122,160 2.6
Cleveland Cavaliers 15 199.5 98.4 24.5 3.5 $3,015,838 2.6
Denver Nuggets 15 202.5 99.3 24.7 3.7 $4,270,233 3.1
Oklahoma City Thunder 14 202.6 100.6 24.8 3.7 $4,950,585 3.3
Portland Trail Blazers 15 201.7 97.5 24.9 3.1 $3,529,110 2.9
Washington Wizards 14 201.1 101.1 25.1 3.7 $3,864,110 2.6
Golden State Warriors 15 201.5 103.0 25.2 3.7 $4,753,726 2.8
Memphis Grizzlies 12 202.0 99.4 25.3 4.0 $6,173,899 2.6
Detroit Pistons 15 202.9 101.8 25.5 3.7 $4,178,809 2.5

Status
Not open for further replies.