Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
All HOF formulas do is look at the current hall of famers statistical numbers, accolades and figure which milestones correlate the most to getting into the hall of fame. It doesn't take into account, public perception, and fame.

If you forget about defense, perception, personality, Vince Carter basic statistical milestones, and accrued accolades generally amount to a hall of fame status.

20, 10 guys, with rings, and many all star game appearances get in.

It's not baffling or complicated.

Last edited:
laugh.gif
@ Nash making Amar'e
why is it so funny???

srs question

Amar'e won the rookie of the year award while Yao had all the hoopla, without Nash and he followed that up with a 20 and 9 season without Nash. His numbers were going to get better regardless of the PG being Starbury or Nash.

Last edited:
This is what I'm saying. This dude A.I. is ******ed yo. He's acting like he'd rot in the D-League, dude would be there just for a sec, then be picked up, even if just to sell tix to the nostalgic fans.

A.I. gon end up playing for free in the Lifetime Fitness league with Penny and Charlie Bell if he doesnt stop ************

He's not ******ed, he's just not Mike James and CDR. Come on man, like I said, people with his resume just don't play in the D-League. Ever. And that's how its supposed to be.

For the record, at 37 years of age I wouldn't put him on my team in fact if I was AI, I would hang it up. However, if he wants to pursue basketball professionally still, and feels like the NBA is the only way to do so, then by all means he has every right to do that.

Spoiled brat? No. When you do what he's done in the NBA you have every right to believe that the D-League is beneath you. That being a 7th, or an 8th man is beneath you. You have every right to do so.

Last edited:
AI knows that playing in the D-League would ruin his reputation to millions of people who grew up watching him.

I feel like he wouldn't have been down there more than 1 or 2 games. They just wanted to see if he has humbled any and thus won't be a potential cancer in the locker room when they call him up to the real team.

For the record, at 37 years of age I wouldn't put him on my team in fact if I was AI, I would hang it up.

So you wouldn't put him on your team, but his resume says he shouldn't be playing in the D-league...

I dont know if I believe Dallas would have called Iverson up in a game or two. But I cant front. Even as one of my favorite players ever (I know, who would have guessed) he is royally messing up any chance he had of getting back into the league. And he should prolly just stick to charity games and other exhibitions if hes not willing to go through the process a team would want him to go through before they sign him to a contract.

I get what hes saying because Vets get 10 day contracts all the time to try them out. But its not like he has teams knocking down his door to sign him. If Dallas was going to give him a shot he should have took it. Or just accept the fact that it might be over. Dallas is one of the only teams actively looking for better guards. So he would have prolly got a shot eventually. But by the end of the week? Nah.

Last edited:
So you wouldn't put him on your team, but his resume says he shouldn't be playing in the D-league...

What don't you understand about that? If I had a team, I wouldn't put a 37 year old guard on there.

Allen Iverson's resume says he shouldn't have to touch the D-League. This goes without saying. The list of accomplishments are endless.

What's so hard to comprehend about this?

Popeye Jones' son has a GREAT chance of being the #1 overall pick in the 2013 draft.

NHL draft. No joke.

Popeye Jones' son has a GREAT chance of being the #1 overall pick in the 2013 draft.

NHL draft. No joke.
I posted an article on this in here a few hundred pages ago 
laugh.gif

it was not well received 

Well for all you AI supporters thinking dude deserves a shot in the league. You have another thing coming.

He won't and doesn't deserve it. He has one choice and thats the D league or NO league.. Lol

laugh.gif
 at my dude with  "Lifetime Fitness" Comment 

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom