Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rising Stars Challenge:

Sophomores: Irving, Faried, Knight, Kawhi, Parsons, Klay, Tristan, Vucevic, Kemba.

Rookies: Davis, Lillard, Barnes, Beal, Drummond, MKG, Shved, Waiters, Zeller.
will it be rookies vs sophomores? or are they gonna draft them from a pool like last year :x ?

You didnt like the pool? I like the idea. I kinda want them to try it with the actual ASG. Its a nice little twist to the game.

Charles & Shaq will again choose the teams from a pool.

Brook Lopez replaces Rajon Rondo in the All-Star Game.

Brandon Jennings and J.R. Smith fans weep.

Last edited:
No Jimmer?!?
Lol not sure if serious? Dwill takes another L, Brooke Lopez make the replacement for Rondo.
Nah not so serious TBH 
laugh.gif

But I do hope he's in the 3 pt contest. I'd love to see him win it then break out the Harlem Shake again 

jimmer-dancing-wedding.gif

jimmer1-1-4-13.gif

BHZ, P, I know Rudy isn't exactly as good as his contract and all that, but what is the driving force behind them moving him at all costs? They are under the luxury tax at this point, aren't they? Is Hollinger drivin this bus? (it brings me pleasure to blame everything on Hollinger. :lol: )

just fyi i was talking about Jimmy butler not jimmy F

straight from Thibs

"He's full-contact, yeah," Thibodeau said before Wednesday's morning shootaround as the Bulls prepared to face the Milwaukee Bucks.

"He can do all the cutting, he can do shooting, he can go off the dribble," Thibodeau said. "So it's just a matter of him getting acclimated to playing in a game situation.

#TheReturn

Last edited:
Hold up.....so Grizz are about to trade Gay to the Raptors for Ed Davis????? Does this trade for the Grizz come down to saving $??
Can't the Grizz get a better offer for Gay?

BHZ, P, I know Rudy isn't exactly as good as his contract and all that, but what is the driving force behind them moving him at all costs? They are under the luxury tax at this point, aren't they? Is Hollinger drivin this bus? (it brings me pleasure to blame everything on Hollinger. :lol: )

With Conley, ZBo and Gasol on the roster long-term, I have to assume they think they'd be better off with spot up shooters/defenders/roleplayers surrounding them + coming off the bench. Once you have 4 options like that, you start getting diminishing returns from all of them. I imagine them looking at that team when they had Battier and wanting to replicate the chemistry of that squad.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom