Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
So a lineup of conley, allen, vc or corey or prince, zbo, gasol is good for the west? :smh:

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

Who would you be getting back?

The Mavs would be getting Jose Calderon.

The framework would be..

Memphis acquires Ed Davis, Vince Carter.
Toronto acquires Rudy Gay.
Dallas acquires Jose Calderon.

Mavs really need to keep that scoring off the bench.

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

The framework would be..

Psssh you got Mike James for that.... sign Rashad McCants and call it a day

ARE YOU SERIOUS?!?!?

The framework would be..

Y'all bugging I would make that move... especially considering how Ric is doing Collison... I'd try to flip him for some scoring.

Grizzlies get Tayshaun Prince, Austin Daye, Ed Davis
Pistons get Jose Calderon
Raptors get Rudy Gay and Hamed Haddadi.

Done.

Stein and Aldridge have contradicting reports on the inclusion of Austin Daye, so he's a toss-up apparently.

Last edited:
David Aldridge just stated....Grizzlies will complete three-team trade with Toronto by sending Jose Calderon to Detroit for Prince and a 2nd rd pick

“Our team is defending the Miami Heat. If our team has to defend one person, LeBron isn't going to score nothing. … LeBron is no different from Joe Johnson or Andray Blatche. No different,”

Y'all bugging I would make that move... especially considering how Ric is doing Collison... I'd try to flip him for some scoring.

Despite the toying with Collison, he's here to stay this year. I have no idea why the Mavs would deal for Calderon. It doesn't make a bigger difference either way to improve the team.

Mavs FO has always stated they won't make a deal unless it makes them significantly better.

Raptors get Rudy Gay.

Done.

Stein and Aldridge have contradicting reports on the inclusion of Austin Daye, so he's a toss-up apparently.

So they gave up their height... but got a real PG... interesting.

Memphis got better defensively, not sure about the other end of the floor.

Raptors get Rudy Gay.

Done.

so i guess with the emergence of Drummond Daye becomes expandable ?

grizzlies took a step back IMO

:smh: :smh:

Raptors get Rudy Gay.

Done.

so i guess with the emergence of Drummond Daye becomes expandable ?

grizzlies took a step back IMO

:smh: :smh:

But Daye is a Wing, so I don't understand that logic?

I actually think the Grizz did all right. I think Prince will be able to slide in and duplicate enough of Rudy's production that there shouldn't be much drop off. I think they'll continue to be among the top 5 or 6 seeds in the West.

I can't quite figure out why Detroit wanted Calderon so bad though. Doesn't that mean less minutes for Knight? I wonder if they're going to be shopping Stuckey now or Will Bynum? They have a lot of PGs all of a sudden.

Grizzles win this trade, Tayshaun actually plays defense, not as good as before but better than Gay. he can post up. Daye is a shooter and im thinking he can do well in Memphis.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom