Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Raps should look to move Bargnani for Josh Smith.....or a long shot at Dwight Howard

1. Lakers are not looking to trade Dwight
2. Why? So he can leave? They'd have to trade a lot to get him IF the Lakers were even trying to move him.. Just for a couple month rental.

Last edited:
Raptors trying to get Pau

That wouldn't be such a bad thing for the Raptors.

You guys are really not giving Pau a chance. Dude has only been playing this poorly, because of the system he's in. MDA isn't using him properly.

Watch him go to the Raptors and excel.

The Raptors don't need a 32-year-old making as much money as Pau is, regardless of what system he's in. He's exactly the kind of guy Colangelo would go after though.

I don't see the Lakers trading Pau anymore with Jordan Hill out and the uncertainty surrounding Dwight's health and free agency plans.

I agree, Pau is still very good but i think trade rumors last year and playing on this new team screwed with him. On the right team he would be back close to his old self.

Well Bargnani would sure be a better fit next to Dwight. When's he supposed to be come back though? Lowry-Derozan-Rudy-Gasol-Jonas :pimp:

Raptors trying to get Pau

That wouldn't be such a bad thing for the Raptors.

You guys are really not giving Pau a chance. Dude has only been playing this poorly, because of the system he's in. MDA isn't using him properly.

Watch him go to the Raptors and excel.
I agree, Pau is still very good but i think trade rumors last year and playing on this new team screwed with him. On the right team he would be back close to his old self.
Well Bargnani would sure be a better fit next to Dwight. When's he supposed to be come back though? Lowry-Derozan-Rudy-Gasol-Jonas :pimp:
no

Last edited:
Dwight is listed as day to day but supposedly his shoulder tear is not going to improve with rest/time, he either has to deal with it or get surgery

the team that should have got that 1st pick :lol:

Weren't the Celtics going to take Durant with the pick? Wasn't Danny Ainge in love with Durant?

Crazy how that didn't work out but then all of sudden they won the championship the next year.

[quote name="PMatic"][quote name="nycknicks105"]You guys are really not giving Pau a chance. Dude has only been playing this poorly, because of the system he's in. MDA isn't using him properly.[/quote]Or because he's 32. And has plantar fasciitis. And tendinitis in his knees.[/quote]And a period.

Last edited:
How is Deshawn Stevenson still in the league?

Probably because he won a title with Dallas two years ago. He's now got 'championship experience' and 'veteran savvy' on his resume :lol:

He's also actually shooting at a decent clip from 3-point range this season too.

Even in Dallas, I never really saw what I brought to the team then 
laugh.gif

The Raps don't have anything besides Lowry that I want as a Laker fan, and they just traded away Jose.... NOTHANKS

maybe T-Ross

Last edited:
DT43: no dice, man. Thanks for asking before posting, though. Remember: games are the property of the league (for all sports/leagues).
We don't allow sites that distribute league property on their own

Not taking shots but how are you gonna name half the teams in CA and then call someone else a bandwagon? Didnt you also say you're a Kings fan earlier this season?

no never was a kings fan and yes ur taking shots cuz that fool is your boy...

i live in between oakland and sac and go to kings games because its nba basketball

you dont got to be a hater of every team that isnt you team to be a fan

why are YOU a fan of half of the teams in california?

seriously stop with the dumb *** questions son

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom