Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Kings getting destroyed, without Melo having a point too.

I have never seen a player get away with so many carrying violations like Felton.

Last edited:
Speights has passed the ball more in the first half than I ever saw from him in his previous seasons with Memphis and Philadelphia combined. He has 2 assists :lol:

:smh: the NBA needs to make stopping guys from sliding under airborne offensive players a new "point of emphasis." And it's even more *****made to me when 7footers do it.

TBH.

If they would do like I have been saying for years and eliminate intentional charges then this wouldn't even happen smh

He probably would be on another team. Brooks doesn't play those dudes and Lamb gets even less minutes. Reggie Jackson (sophomore) gets minutes but it took over a third of the season of Maynor shooting like 10% and stinking up the court for that change to be made. He also plays with 2 pgs who aren't pass first. When he is in, he just seems to floating on the court trying to stay out of the way. His jumper is terrible though. Lamb though might be a great get for us, if KMart is feeling himself after this summer and wants more than say 8mil.

He probably would be on another team. Brooks doesn't play those dudes and Lamb gets even less minutes. Reggie Jackson (sophomore) gets minutes but it took over a third of the season of Maynor shooting like 10% and stinking up the court for that change to be made. He also plays with 2 pgs who aren't pass first. When he is in, he just seems to floating on the court trying to stay out of the way. His jumper is terrible though. Lamb though might be a great get for us, if KMart is feeling himself after this summer and wants more than say 8mil.

I thought I saw an article where KMart said he wants to stay with OKC, is there truth to that, that you know of?

MIN whooping up on NO 42-19 :x

Wizards gonna get blown out too, smh.. gonna be a lot of blowouts today

The minutes logged by Taj Gibson, Luol Deng and Jimmy Butler the last two nights though.

:lol: at Perkins every time somebody shoots, "Hay-ul naw!" Speaking of which, he is murderalizing the Cavs front court right now (just blocked a Thompson dunk again as I type that). And Rck obviously he is here now, so he says that and he said something about loving it here (obviously he has been on losing teams all but 1 season in his career), but then he also said something about never getting to be a free agent and he's a Midwest guy (from Ohio) so he wants to experience that too. So it's kind of like an out, lest he be called a liar if/when he does walk.

" “This summer, hopefully everything works out here,” Martin told Yahoo! Sports on Wednesday. “I haven’t said that too often. But I will put it out there; hopefully I have found a home in the NBA. I love playing with this group of guys. The organization is great to me. The community has been great to me. It’s the happiest I have been during my NBA career.

“This is my spot … hopefully.”

A different quote from a different interview

We’re not talking about that right now, we’re just living in the moment," Martin told RealGM before the Thunder played the Nets in Brooklyn on Tuesday. "That’s all this is about. They brought me here to be a great fit for these guys and everything’s been positive thus far, so we want to keep that ball rolling.”

-

“I love it, I’m a Midwest guy and it’s going to be an interesting summer for myself, because I never got a chance to really be a free agent and I’m going to be high in the shooting guard class, so hopefully everything works out here. We have a great thing right now and I’m just living in the moment.”

Last edited:
If you gave the Kings a 2nd chance at doing the last draft over... i'm still not sure they would pick damian lillard :lol:

Tristian Thompson just isn't good at this basketball thing

9 points, 10 rebounds and twice as many assists as his point guard. I'd say thats not too terrible. He does need some polish to his offensive game, but he's so undersized, I'm not sure how he would do his work. I think his ceiling is Kenneth Faried with a jumpshot, Tristan Thompsons motor is seriously underrated imo

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom