Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Blake got a bad case of the Wade blues

every time he doesn't get a whistle, he doesn't play defense on that play. Hate when players do that. Melo has too but today Blake's done it 3 or 4 times Hubie keeps commentating on it

Without a doubt, Tony Parker is the league MVP this year

I know it's the cool thing to like Parker because he's underrated on the national spectrum but there is no way in hell he should get MVP over Bron or Durant, not even in the same echelon.

miami-heat-lebron-james-the-2012-mvp-with-stupidly-happy-nba-funny-photos-2012.jpg

Tony Parker has that team with THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA playing with Bonner, splitter, neal, etc...Danny green has been their second best player for a lot of those games...enough said.

I know it's the cool thing to like Parker because he's underrated on the national spectrum but there is no way in hell he should get MVP over Bron or Durant, not even in the same echelon.

He has the BEST RECORD IN THE NBA and isn't playing with any other all world kind of guys like wade, westbrook, bosh, etc.

Am I wrong or right?

Nate has already reached his ceiling tho
I know but I don't really think Bledsoe will reach much more than that status.

Maybe he can get lucky and land on a good team and do it when it matters.

Something Nate hasn't really had the chance to do.

He has the BEST RECORD IN THE NBA and isn't playing with any other all world kind of guys like wade, westbrook, bosh, etc.

Am I wrong or right?
HE has the best record in the NBA?

He plays with Duncan.

But lets remember that there isn't a predetermined definition of what an MVP is.

Knicks just might lose in the first round come playoff time...

No adjustments.

I never said Tony was going to win the MVP I am saying that he deserves it.

Duncan is having a retro year true. But he's been in and out. Ginobli's age has caught up with him. Other than that, nothing but role players and players not close to All Star contention. No Ibaka's, No Wade's, No Bosh's, No Westbrook's, No Kevin Martin's, none of those caliber of players.

And the spurs have THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA.

You put all of that together, and you get Tony Parker as the league's MVP. You cannot say that's not the stuff of MVP material i'm sorry.

I never said Tony was going to win the MVP I am saying that he deserves it.

Duncan is having a retro year true. But he's been in and out. Ginobli's age has caught up with him. Other than that, nothing but role players and players not close to All Star contention. No Ibaka's, No Wade's, No Bosh's, No Westbrook's, No Kevin Martin's, none of those caliber of players.

And the spurs have THE BEST RECORD IN THE NBA.

You put all of that together, and you get Tony Parker as the league's MVP. You cannot say that's not the stuff of MVP material i'm sorry.
You are correct. But I always thought MVP discussion shouldn't start any earlier than mid-March.

But I can't disagree with anything you said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom