Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
im talking more as people saying the pacers are a threat to win the ship and come out the east

the pacers  avg 93 points Per game and shoot 43% from the field and 35 % from the 3 point line. they give up 89 points per game and teams shoot 41% VS them

since 2000 the lowest scoring team to ever win a ring was that 2004 pistons team that scored 90 points per game and gave up 84 points per game

since 2008 each finals match up has been with each team scoring 99 or more points per game durning the season

whats the difference from the bulls team 2 years ago and this pacers team? nothing when both teams locked up miami still had 2 guys that could score(wade and bron) and the bulls had nobody since rose was on lock down

pacers can play all the great defense in the world but everything slows down come playoff time and who is closing games for the pacers?

if everything stayed as is the pacers would face boston in the 1st round. ya the pacers dont want that problem

your not a threat playoff time if you dont have a star that can close out a serise for you

Last edited:
What app/website do you guys use for mobile box scores? I used Yahoo for the past 10 years but they just revamped it and its terrible.

Thats why the games are played on the court homeboy.

I'm not saying I expect the Pacers to win the title, but whats the point in even being a fan if you're willing to accept your teams defeat before they've even had a shot to win/lose it on the court? Like what exactly are you rooting for when your team goes out there to play?

What app/website do you guys use for mobile box scores? I used Yahoo for the past 10 years but they just revamped it and its terrible.
NBA Gametime app. Hasnt steered me wrong. If you get it dont set a favorite team, it makes it harder to see scores for all the games that are going on on a given day

Last edited:
Kings taking the Heat to OT 
smokin.gif

Alright let's be honest, anyone think Wade would actually make that at that point?

Last edited:
I remember when I mentioned during the pre-season about Doug Collins never making it past three years.

Yeeeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom