Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
meeting Bill Russell is still probably one of the highlights of my life 
happy.gif

is Larry Brown an HOFer? I was thinking about this the other day. GREAT GREAT GREAT coach, but I wonder if his last few years in the league hurt him
This one isnt debatable. Hes the only coach to win a NCAA title and a NBA title. That alone seals it IMO, but his resume is very accomplished and extensive.

is Larry Brown an HOFer? I was thinking about this the other day. GREAT GREAT GREAT coach, but I wonder if his last few years in the league hurt him
This one isnt debatable. Hes the only coach to win a NCAA title and a NBA title. That alone seals it IMO, but his resume is very accomplished and extensive.

good, I really like him as a coach. I hope he gets in, and I think he will, but I think his legacy has taken a hit. Anybody who got a chance to watch those Piston teams can appreciate this man

:stoneface: Coach K deserves to make more money than Lindsey Hunter for one thing. I could easily find about 10 NBA coaches that he deserves to make more money than and thats being modest.
Your basing this off what he did at duke but how many of his players turned out to be good in the league.

Coach K is only "great" because of the players that commited to him....

College coaching and nba coaching are 2 different leagues obviously

indifferent.gif
Coach K deserves to make more money than Lindsey Hunter for one thing. I could easily find about 10 NBA coaches that he deserves to make more money than and thats being modest.
Your basing this off what he did at duke but how many of his players turned out to be good in the league.

Well then, isn't Duke basically paying Coach K for the commitments he gets??? and thus getting a good team and program? 

So at the least, in that sense he is deserving, no?

:stoneface: Coach K deserves to make more money than Lindsey Hunter for one thing. I could easily find about 10 NBA coaches that he deserves to make more money than and thats being modest.

Coach K doesnt coach in the NBA, why does he care how players are at the next level?

Acie Law, one of my favorite college players of all time

:smh:

that battle between him and DJ Augustine was amazing

Miami (mainly Bosh) is having a tough time containing DMC on the offensive glass

Steph dont play that mess. Stepping to Hibbert. Ejections are going to happen most likely. Roy Hibbert had to get kicked, thats justified.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom