Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nonsense? I have continually said that the Heat are the best team in the league lol, what are yall talking about? All I'm saying is that the Pacers give the best chance of giving them a good series, or potentially taking them out. The Heat are the defending champs, at the top of the castle, I just give my team the best chance in the eastern conference of beating them.
I think the bucks can knock off the heat if everyone healthy

It was 4-2 last year, and Indy is much better this year. I fully expect a 7 game series

Word let pretend that Bosh was there and Wade isn't actually healthy now and playing way better than we've seen in a year and a half...

Maybe its just me but I'm fully expecting the Heat to basically go '91 Bulls/'01 Lakers this playoffs.

Last edited:
Last edited:
thats only if jennings avgs 55 pts
Na with Monta, jj, sander and illasova along with jennings. The bucks have heart and the heat can't rebound. Let's not forget the 09 bulls Celtics series
roll.gif

Word let pretend that Bosh was there and Wade isn't actually healthy now and playing way better than we've seen in a year and a half...

Maybe its just me but I'm fully expecting the Heat to basically go '91 Bulls/'01 Lakers this playoffs.

Tbh.

The Pacers are very good defensively, but the lack of a star guy is what's holding them back. (Spare me the George is a star rebuttal, please.) While they are good defensively, the Heat still have at the end of the day 3 big time offensive players and you can only do so much to them. Two of the Three will have it going every game most likely. Counteract that with the fact that the Heat are a top defensive team in their own right, and unlike Indiana, have the players to convert off of their defense. With that being said, you have what I see is a 5 game series.

If any team is going to defeat the Heat, it's coming from out west. No one on the East stands a chance. The Pacers are the best bet but even they are miles away from the Heat.

The New York Knicks are the team that has the best shot of knocking off the Heat come the playoffs

But I'm schleep.
that team that the Pacers beat by 34?
Yes cuz the regular season aint the playoffs.
The Pacers can definitely beat the Heat in a 7 game series.
You can say any team "can" but the Pacers won't.

Whens the last time the Knicks did ANYTHING in the playoffs? Hell the Pacers have been to the finals more recently than the Knicks

If any team is going to defeat the Heat, it's coming from out west. No one on the East stands a chance.

My thoughts exactly.

The Heat are gonna skate through, unless MVP Rose or the November Knicks come back soon.
And neither of those things are likely to happen.

im not knocking the knicks, but they sort of leveled off. their vets are running on fumes. felton gonna be felton (inconsistent). i dont see melo straight up winning this series 1 vs 5. maybe a gm or two, but thats it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom