Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
My thoughts exactly.

The Heat are gonna skate through, unless MVP Rose or the November Knicks come back soon.
And neither of those things are likely to happen.

MVP Rose could come back and that still would be a 5 game series. Lebron would completely take him out of it come crunch time. As for the Knicks... :lol: . I've said it all along, the reason why they were so good in the beginning was because of their remarkable accuracy from deep. That wasn't going to keep up. That's exactly why I've never believed in them. They have one player that can flat out "go" in Melo. Everybody else you can't really count on. 5 game series if either team runs into the heat. Srs.

The Spurs, and Grizzlies are the only two teams I could even fathom dethroning the champs right now.

Whens the last time the Knicks did ANYTHING in the playoffs? Hell the Pacers have been to the finals more recently than the Knicks

Yep, a whopping 1 year advantage for Los Pacers vs the Knickerbockers. Virtually a whole era of basketball came and went between the finals appearances for those two teams.

:rofl: :rofl:

Knicks hoping hey don't get bounced in the 1st but they beating the heat :lol:

Ok.

The Pacers' offense has really taken off the last 15 games, but that's a small sample size compared to the rest of the season.

They won't beat the Heat in a series because I don't think they generate the side to side ball movement needed to punish the Heat nor do they have that superstar to bail them out, but they'll give the Heat a tough series. I wish they had a better point guard to get the rest of the team better shots like a Jose Calderon.

Monta Ellis?

Last edited:
im a w's fan and watching him play, he is so UNDERRATED. he is a career 45 pct shooter. got the inside and midrange gm. just wish he would stay away from the 3 ball.

i think he and brandon just have too much of the green light and are count on to score, thus, forcing up shots at times.

dudes tombout eric gordon and giving him props, but never mention monta

Last edited:
The Warriors were routinely better when Monta was on the bench than on the floor. He's not a good distributor with the ball in his hands, can't space the floor off the ball and is a defensive liability.

The Warriors were routinely better when Monta was on the bench than on the floor. He's not a good distributor with the ball in his hands, can't space the floor off the ball and is a defensive liability.

give monta a pg and he will play his role. when he was with baron, dude was putting up nice numbers. wasnt forcing up shots and was efficient. him and steph both play the 2 and couldnt guard. w's are lucky with jack and his play this season. if it was just klay and steph, the you can say the same thing about them.

give monta a pg and he will play his role. when he was with baron, dude was putting up nice numbers. wasnt forcing up shots and was efficient. him and steph both play the 2 and couldnt guard. w's are lucky with jack and his play this season. if it was just klay and steph, the you can say the same thing about them.

He has a HOF PG.

What's the problem?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom