Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

Damn who is that?

The San Antonio SPURS are back home. Tonight the SPURS play the PHX suns in one of many home games in the month of March.

The home crowd should give a BIG welcome back to the SPURS. They went over .500 in the annually rodeo road trip. Some teams cant even get above .500 with a "stack" roster.

Im so glad to have the team back in SA. :pimp:

Last edited:
The San Antonio SPURS are back home. Tonight the SPURS play the PHX suns in one of many home games in the month of March.

The home crowd should give a BIG welcome back to the SPURS. They went over .500 in the annually rodeo road trip. Some teams cant even get above .500 with a "stack" roster.

Im so glad to have the team back in SA. :pimp:

I SEE WHAT YOU DID THERE!!!!!1 :rofl:

You just don't see post game like that everyday. I'm sure She can back em down with the best of them.

Last edited:
Someone embed this for me, I'm on my phone so I can't

Had no idea old man Salmons had it in him

What a pass. Oh boy

I want to be like James Harden when I grow up. 
tongue.gif
That's too much for me, man. You know in she's gonna be looking BAD in 10 years, maybe less. Even chicks like Kim Kardashian are a "cheat week" away from blowing up like the World Trade. I mean, getting BIG. Get it? B.I.G... World Tr...nevermind.

I want to be like James Harden when I grow up. 
tongue.gif
That's too much for me, man. You know in she's gonna be looking BAD in 10 years, maybe less. Even chicks like Kim Kardashian are a "cheat week" away from blowing up like the World Trade. I mean, getting BIG. Get it? B.I.G... World Tr...nevermind.
Lol, I was referring to the lifestyle, but I see what you're saying.

I want to be like James Harden when I grow up. :tongue:

At least you admitted that you can't handle a fat ***, sucks to be you tho

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom