Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
:stoneface:

The hell you talking about I don't respect him. Dude has been ballin this season. How the hell you expect a SPURS fan not to respect Parker?

Parker> CP3

The match ups this year proves it.

You are aware that Parker had bad to very bad performances in his first two games against the Clippers, right? And that the Clippers lead the season series 2-1?

Doo in homertroll mode when talking about anything Clipper/Paul related. :lol:

Last edited:
Zyzz complaining about this thread being a trollfest... mjshoes calling someone else a homertroll... we just need one more pot calling the kettle black moment and this thread might just implode.

Quick... MMG try to make fun of someone else for saying something outlandish

Last edited:
But what does that even mean if he's still producing at such a high and efficient clip is my point
laugh.gif
?
that's because dwade is so efficient at scoring the ball now that he has simplified his ways..he doesn't have to be explosive..shooting over 50 percent is just amazing..all i'm saying is that athletically, he is not the same (which is obviously normal since players age), meaning his lifts off of dunks are not as high as before, he's slowed a little bit, etc

Let's put all the rubbish regarding D. Wade to bed with a single post:

Dwayne is 31 and still gets to the rim as good as ANY guard in the entire league.

sure, he isn't giving people the Jermaine O'Neal or Varejeo treatment anymore but its been damn near ten years.

he's given us (and still continues to) a decade worth of highlights.

his post game is golden and the efficiency from the field just speaks to the type of player he is.

he still gets more than his fair share of dunks and his elevation is still above average.

the dunk he had to cap the game against Cleveland the other night is indicative of this.

linking up with his boy definitely added about 3 years to his career and if he can still produce 17-20 a game for the next 4-5 years Miami is gonna take a least 2 more championships.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom