Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
you're like the only Heat fan I can tolerate.

tolerate sounds harsh actually. you seem like a cool dude.

The rest of them are ridiculous :lol:

Haha thank you thank you. That's my team but I do love all basketball, no matter what team is playing.
But I am glad to hear I aint a troll LOL.

Ohhh boyyyy here they go [emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji][emoji]128293[/emoji]

Cavs lead evaporating with the quickness.
nerd.gif

Miami is going to win this game,outside of when Kobe comes to town this is probably their only sellout game this year... sad sad when the man on the other team had it sold out everynight...

Miami is going to win this game,outside of when Kobe comes to town this is probably their only sellout game this year... sad sad when the man on the other team had it sold out everynight...

Cavs actually have pretty good attendance tho

Can someone explain to me how LeBron is trolling by wearing those sneakers??

I'm not into sneakers so I have no idea what's the story behind them.

Battier is what makes the Heat unbeatable. He is even more automatic than Ray Allen.

Why is Luke still in the league? Dude sparked the run for the heat :smh:

boobie gibson celebrating that buzzer beater are reasons why this team is so terrible, you have basically lost a 27 point lead and you are celebrating...it is going to be a sad day for this franchise when kyrie leaves in a few years..

yeah true. I never see them post though, unless they stay in the Heat thread.

wait, why am I saying good things about Heat fans?

**** the Heat. Go Pacers

Paul George is cool. I keep up with them because I go to Paul George's college haha. :tongue:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom