Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Flyer, antidope is not a troll.
He may say some things that people might not agree with, but i respect the fact that he isnt stubborn and actually takes peoples comments into consideration when rethinking his views.

The other guy however, feel free to .gif him all you want :lol:

Antidope, whether you agree with us or not respect for not being hard headed like most NT'ers. :nthat:

Antidope is legit, I get what he meant with Kobe, but I think he was off a bit with MDA running the offense, especially with 2 7 footers. That's not his style. He misused Pau from jump, benched, had him at the 3 point line, and when Dwight asks for post touches, he'd have Dwight in the pick and roll. That's fail with or without Kobe.

Lately however, MDA has started to adjust, and that's helped a lot. Credit should be given.

Bottom line, Anti listens, reads, and adjusts his thought process. No need to go at his throat over a single comment he felt was right, at least he offers valid rebuttals, trolls do not do that.

Learn the difference.

^Agree with most of what you said CP.

But the only adjustment MDA has made lately is letting Kobe coach the team instead of him.
Not the type of adjustment you want to pay 4 million a year for.

If it wasnt for Kobe telling Pau to stop listening to MDA and get his *** down low, he'd still be misused like he was earlier this season :smh:

Last edited:
Yo Bosh...whatchu doin b?

Explain to me why Nate deserves 6th man over either JR or JCrossover when both the Knicks and Clippers have a better record than the Bulls and both those guys have better numbers than Nate.

Never mind. I just read the post you were responding to.

i was honestly trollin with that toward a NY fan...but thibs def deserves it over milk dud mike

Yeah. I see now. But I agree with you on Thibs. If I had a vote, that's who I would give it too. Mark Jackson runner up.

Mike woodson deserves it, 50 wins for the Knicks, first atlantic divison title in god knows how long :lol:

I want to see Mark Jackson win it. Thibs is at this point more deserving but lets have voter vatigue get revenge on the Bulls for waht happened to Bron

I was just going along the theme of trolling today we my previous comment :lol:

As much as I hate everything Chicago related (people, teams, etc), Thibs deserves the COY. I had them finishing 8-10th seed at best before season started.

As far as MVP its either Lebron or Melo in all honesty. Melo means too much to us to not win the award. We're probably the most injured team in the league this year, I know no one expected this type of season.

6th man is a lock to JR at this point. I think we can all agree on that.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom