Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 6m
Kobe played too many minutes, his body wore down, he got hurt. This is not a debate. People need to stop making excuses for a bad coach.

Bill Simmons ‏@BillSimmons 1m
Ask Knicks fans about what Mike D did to Amare 2 years ago. He runs stars into the ground. Did it in Phoenix too. He coaches for short-term.

Read some posts from Kobe and I'm impressed with the way he's taking it.

Last edited:
Sad sad day in Lakers nation and for Kobe fans worldwide.

I'm so depress right now and i'm still in denial about the fact that this injury could potentially jeopardize Kobe future. He still have a lot left in him but archille injury could end anyone career just like that. The thought of him never coming back the same player again is so depressing man. :smh:

Sport and basketball is a big part of my life and after last night i don't even know if i can ever watch the NBA with the same enthusiasm and joy again. :smh:

Never in a million year would i want to see this happen to any great player let alone my favorite basketball player of all time.

Prayer goes out to him and hopefully god will bless him with a speedy and full recovery.

Sad sad day in Lakers nation and for Kobe fans worldwide.

I'm so depress right now and i'm still in denial about the fact that this injury could potentially jeopardize Kobe future. He still have a lot left in him but archille injury could end anyone career just like that. The thought of him never coming back the same player again is so depressing man. :smh:

Sport and basketball is a big part of my life and after last night i don't even know if i can ever watch the NBA with the same enthusiasm and joy again. :smh:

Never in a million year would i want to see this happen to any great player let alone my favorite basketball player of all time.

Prayer goes out to him and hopefully god will bless him with a speedy and full recovery.

you're not going to cry, are you?

and he was guilty because you deemed him guilty?

Nope. He admitted it. Where the F you been?

YESSSSS!!!!! no 7 rings no goat

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then on your way of thinking bill russell was the goat?

chill you too scared and paranid he would pass mj you acting mad silly.

and you supposed to be a celtic fan? smh

7 rings or not nobody was better than mj. calm down..

whaaa?

not at all its just the ammo laker/kome stans do notneed to have. thats all.

i always told myself after tommy brades went down i would never relish/hope for an athletes injury. kome goin down is what ive always wanted. i got my wish. however, best case scenario due to my dislike of him would be that he makes a 100% recovery but then retires and enjoys his family in full health. win-win

YESSSSS!!!!! no 7 rings no goat

YYYYYYYYEEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSSS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

then on your way of thinking bill russell was the goat?

chill you too scared and paranid he would pass mj you acting mad silly.

and you supposed to be a celtic fan? smh

7 rings or not nobody was better than mj. calm down..

whaaa?

not at all its just the ammo laker/kome stans do notneed to have. thats all.

i always told myself after tommy brades went down i would never relish/hope for an athletes injury. kome goin down is what ive always wanted. i got my wish. however, best case scenario due to my dislike of him would be that he makes a 100% recovery but then retires and enjoys his family in full health. win-win

I'd watch out walking down the stairs if I was ya over there wishing ppl get hurt :smh:

Is that supposed to be Katelyn Faber? Anyways, is it true Kobe took painkillers at half time for his knee?

Rose said "likely" as in he's making an educated guess and can easily be wrong

Vitti knew Kobe was injured in the 3rd quarter so I don't see how he's saying that the last injury was a freak one.

A doctor told me he's 90 percent sure I have kidney stones, and guess what I didn't have them. It happens.

Karma can strike at anytime.

And can strike more than once...

Dudes in here bringing up karma like bryant won't have his fair share being fed to him at any time now. Same dude who immediately after winning his 5th ring said "Shaq! How my ___ taste?" Right? Smh, the defense for this man is alarming.

Bruh just stop please. No one likes you b. Go away.

That's what you are on here for? LOL! For likes?

Bruh posts a whole wall of texts of nonsense almost shutting my phone down trying to scroll plus it's a thread on it already, smh! But nobody likes me, *tickled*

and he was guilty because you deemed him guilty?

Nope. He admitted it. Where the F you been?

:lol: Kobe admitted to adultery...

if tearing his achilles is karma for cheating on his wife, then every nba player not named Grant Hill will have a torn achillies :lol:

now that I think about it, Grant Hill was plagued by ankle injuries. Dude definitely cheated on his wife then :lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom