Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Steph not ready for this stage! Smh

That to killed their momentum n it just shifted.

Was ending the season hot too. Hope coach can preach some confidence in him so he can play at that all star level he was at during the second half of the season.

I got you antidope

AndrewBOgut_original.gif

its the first half of game 1....

Doesn't matter. The momentum the warriors had just shifted to the nuggets. Nuggets will prob come out now n do work. They had nuggets rocking for a min. Not anymore

Next game is not promised. He could get hurt. You gotta show up n show out. Klay is doing his thang tho

Last edited:
really? everytime i try to upload a gif most of the time it wont upload... this site is weird :lol:

Simmons is a lil awkward but I can tolerate him. I mean if you can deal with Wilbon I think Simmons would be easier to deal with lol.

It's funny because Jalen Rose is on a mission to "Win Emmy's" thats his goal now, he's said so numerous times. That dude will never :lol:

It's funny because Jalen Rose is on a mission to "Win Emmy's" thats his goal now, he's said so numerous times. That dude will never :lol:
Lol jalens on his grind tho , but they just have no chemistry and magic can never finish a full sentence without slurring

I hv never liked iggy's game n still don't! Smh stays doing dumb stuff

Nuggets can't buy a bucket

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom