Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Damn I missed it, what happened to Lee. Was it before the FTs? I just seen him take a FT and then damn near fall over
It was before. He attacked the basket and ran into McGee and strained his quad it looked like. But it may be worse cause hes off the floor. He said he heard a pop

Pretend the English Language is Chris Paul. Magic Johnson's speech/vocab would beChris Duhon.

It'd be one thing if he'd bring some type of charisma, personality, or comedic relief like Barkley but he doesn't. He'll never get fired tho, because he's the lovable smiling Magic Johnson who has HIV.

Stan Van Gundy would have been a great addition but ESPN is too PC, that's why they didn't hire him.
i would say its more jameer nelson 

Never mind they are the defending champions, but very surprised the NBA is putting the heat vs bucks game two on nba T.V. Thought games on nba t.v. at playoff time was reserved for the : spurs, pacers, hawks, golden state, and denver. You know teams that nobody really wants to watch and have no shot of winning the title.

Last edited:
anyone know why Andre Miller lives in Sacramento?
For Mikunis lol
laugh.gif
 Kings players love that place 
nthat.gif

I've seen Cuz a few times at the one in downtown

Turned over to ESPN2. Nike Hoop Summit. Team World is killing the USA. I love the fact that Andrew Wiggins (a potential huge star in a couple years) is Canadian. More diversity the better, basketball is def changing. Some other good international guys.

Back to Nuggets.

Last edited:
so what happened with Lee? hope it aiint serious, i thought it might have been a charlie horse.

That nets bulls game will have 100 points total going into the fourth quarter

i wouldnt be surprised if Bulls won the series :smh:

i had high expectations for that team, maybe Dwill can come out strong for the playoffs but im not counting on it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom