Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
If NBAtv games count then yeah I think they have, maybe like 3 times or something (hope I'm not confusing that with 4th quarter look-ins :lol: ).

:lol: That's still crazy tho. Despite their record they're still a playoff team. The Sixers, Suns, and T-Wolves were all on TNT/ESPN multiple times and none of them were even sniffing the postseason.
NBA stopped caring about the Bucks when Ray, Same, and Big Dog left :lol: Every season NBA kinda rotates on what scrub teams they'll throw a bone. I remember last season the amount of times I seen the Suns and Trailblazers on national tv and was like why!!!??? This is after the Blazers were good so there really wasn't any excuse.

You right though, aint no real reason to treat the Bucks like they're the Cavs and Bobcats. They made the playoffs and were pretty much had that 8th spot all season. Some ppl would like to see Monta and BJ play, probably a bit more after JJ ended up there.

Wow Atlanta made 6 more field goals took 1 less three and still lost by double digits

If a game is rigged and nobody watched it, was it really rigged? :nerd:

Just a random thought...
I swear Tim Duncan must have the heftiest pockets in the league.... Dude spends little to no money on anything. He looks like he shops at Marshalls or pay half. Dude doesn't even give the barber the extra $5 to get a shape up. Either that or he cuts his own hair.

I wonder what car he has? Probably like an 03 Escalade

Just a random thought...
I swear Tim Duncan must have the heftiest pockets in the league.... Dude spends little to no money on anything. He looks like he shops at Marshalls or pay half. Dude doesn't even give the barber the extra $5 to get a shape up. Either that or he cuts his own hair.

I wonder what car he has? Probably like an 03 Escalade

Some people just aren't that superficial bro, he is who he is. And Duncan seems like he's always been super content with it. More power to him.

Well he is teammates with Matt Bonner who uses coupons at subway.
Then had the nerve to haggle with the manager. Cheap player, cheap individual all around.
Sheesh, chill yall.

Not every player is gonna make that Allen Iverson money and have the same luck and success AI had post-career 
eyes.gif

Sidenote: I want to make a harsh, irrational assumption right now....... but I'm not tryna get warned again 
laugh.gif

Wow! Pau used to hit so many of those shots he is steady missing now! Amazing. Dude was truly a vital piece in that last championship. Truly! He would always be open like he is now but would make majority of them.

Damn are the Spurs in the bonus??

How the hell did Dwight get away with that push in the back 
laugh.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom