Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
GO BUCKS!

laugh.gif
four twenty was yesterday my man...

Last edited:
Welp! Time to watch the heat beat the brakes off the bucks especially after someone at espn influenced jennings to talk some mess to build more hype around the series! :lol:

To keep it 100, the Heat usually do struggle against teams with good PG's.

If Jennings doesn't go all Steph Curry in the first half they should be able to hang around at least until the 3rd, after that I dunno.

I don't trust Jennings/Ellis at all and if either of them get hot, Lebron/Wade will guard them.

I could see the Bucks winning one game if Jennings/Ellis both are hot in Mil

Lucky for them, they play the Bucks.. So they won't have to worry about facing any good PGs

MDA rolled his eyes when the reporter told him that Kobe was tweeting during the game about getting the ball inside :lol:

Jennings and Ellis is WAAAAAY too small of a back court smh acquiring monta is the most pointless move ever, unless they plan to trade him for a decent sized sg. Then to make matters worse, they pick up another small guard, jj. Reminds me of when the knicks had the pg monopoly, Crawford, Francis, Marbury, Penny and probably six other dudes.

I expected so much more out of Brandon since he's been in the league.

i think ray allen going to bail the heat out this game or one of the game vs the bucks.

dont be surprised if monta get to cooking on wade but then again h monta has played horrible against the heat this season. Lets go Jennings!

Jennings averaged 24 and 6 vs. the Heat this season, I dunno why y'all think he's gonna suck tonight. He's going against Mario Chalmers...:lol:

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom