Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Lebron guarding Ellis 
roll.gif

I don't hate him. Do all the heroin you want. The sexual allegations are all your own legal business. But to swing all the way the other way to where not a word has been said about any of it, by anyone and they're giving puff pieces on him... Let him go to NY or LA and see how quick it's all common knowledge.

I thought he already had his last strike is all.

He got banned from the league back when he was with new orleans, you just hating on the man let him do his job

Dwhistle ring got y'all used to rigged events anyway. Just second nature at this point

I think they just think that's how the rules work. Probably call breathing fouls during pickup games

Last edited:
Honestly I just like to see bball the way it's meant to be played... No one needs free points handed to them

Last edited:
Honestly I just like to see bball the way it's meant to be played... No one needs free pints handed to them
It would be hilarious to see them play with pints. 

Lebron and Wade just balling drunk as hell.

Bosh probably just gets even weirder when he's drunk.

Super Mario probably think he's the best player on the team 
laugh.gif

It would be hilarious to see them play with pints. 

Lebron and Wade just balling drunk as hell.

Bosh probably just gets even weirder when he's drunk.

Super Mario probably think he's the best player on the team 
laugh.gif

:lol: I'm pretty sure Chalmers plays drunk already

Hmm, I thought birdman was just on his 2nd strike. Nonetheless dude served his banishment so why harp on it? Drugs are drugs. Comes down to arrogant judging when one says one drug is morally better than the next esp when alcohol kills more people than any of them, ijs.

Let birdman cook! Dude could have easily washed away like most players in his prior position. Luck of the draw (Miami signing) helped too but whatever.

Last edited:
Shane Battier would probably be the funnest Heat player to get drunk with 

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom