Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Rockets just don't hv the size to fool with okc. Okc out there playin around with them boys!

Ibaka is single handedly out there playing volleyball in a basketball game :lol:

Last edited:
Houston royally ****** up with that L to the Lakers a few days ago. They had a MUCH better chance against Spurs.

I wouldn't mind seeing someone actually take away harden's left n force him right.

Dude does the same head down drive left move every time.

Looks like Harden will be at the drew league opening game in a couple weeks at this pace! :lol:

#LAUNFD 8)

Last edited:
6 minutes to get a single field goal.

Heat-Bucks was DOA.

The Hawks should never be in the playoffs.

The Lakers can barely compete.

Noah got run into the ground ahead of time.

Knicks-Celtics and Clippers-Grizz is it?

Warriors-Nuggets lost Lee, but maybe that could still be something?

Russell Westbrook is the reason Kevin Durant will never win a Championship. :smh:

Last edited:
Come to a game

I hear you but i'm not a big proponent for HCA. I mean for middle school i can sense a slight edge but professional grown men, nah. Just my take plus if you want to win a ring all that goes out the door anyway. Gotta win em at home and timbuktu

Russell Westbrook is the reason Kevin Durant will never win a Championship. :smh

This dumb *** theory again

Either way okc has no,chance against the heat unless lebron reverts to playing like he was against Dallas

I don't remember, did anyone play zone on the heat last year? That was a big part of the mavs winning

That was a good block!

Ibaka out there turnt up playing volleyball like a mug!

Okc rebounds too good. You are one n done playing versus them on your shots. Rockets hv no chance

Last edited:
This dumb *** theory again

Either way okc has no,chance against the heat unless lebron reverts to playing like he was against Dallas

I don't remember, did anyone play zone on the heat last year? That was a big part of the mavs winning

It's true Homie.

Put Rondo on OKC and that have a much better chance.

I hear you but i'm not a big proponent for HCA. I mean for middle school i can sense a slight edge but professional grown men, nah. Just my take plus if you want to win a ring all that goes out the door anyway. Gotta win em at home and timbuktu
I agree, hca doesn't work for stars but it does for the role players. They themselves say that

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom