Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
derek fisher with 3. good sign for houston, brooks probably gonna stick with him even longer. chance for hou to come back.

Saying things like "Trade Rondo for Russ and see how much better OKC is" makes it sound like Rondo is some bum and it's an insult to Russ. Rondo is one of the best PGs in the league :lol:

Last edited:
Watching this game I swore OKC was up at least 15-18 at the end of the 1st ... I looked up and saw 7 like :wow:

This will be an exciting 4 game series.

i respect jennings for what he said but the bucks could be up 3-0 in the series and i would still expect the heat to win
laugh.gif

Martin u gotta make that layup bruh!

I like rockets' fight tho! They not laying down.

Would be the biggest upset if the rockets beat okc

I swear Asik was not doing all this with us (Bulls) tho

Last edited:
Saying things like "Trade Rondo for Russ and see how much better OKC is" makes it sound like Rondo is some bum and it's an insult to Russ. Rondo is one of the best PGs in the league :lol:

Rondo would change the whole offensive system/style if he went to OKC, because he dominates the ball and everything runs through him. In OKC KD gets a fair portion of the ball handling duties no?

Hey_

Rondo orchestrate's Doc's system when on the court,

what system does Brooks have to implement?

Julius F. Wrek

why keep lin in with bev and harden already taking turns at the point? sub parsons in for lin and have a bev, harden, delfino, parsons, smith small ball lineup.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom