Official NBA 2012-2013 Season Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Or he has duncan and the best coach around?
this season (round down)

cliff paul

16/.481/3/9/2

parker

20/.522/3/7/0

at one point there was discussion as to if parker should be mvp. he put his team on his back when players were missing games.

parker > paul

1. Mike Conley is pretty good.
2. Like i said before grizzlies = pacers = overrated
3. Marc Gasol the "DPOY" didnt do **** defensively
4. So glad they didnt call all that BS handchecking and pushing off during the final possession. No one wants to see game winning FTs during a tie game.
5. Once again CP3 reminds us why he's the best PG in the league

Man Chuck really hates the Clippers, there's some truth to what he says about their half court offense, but Superstar Pg's make plays in the playoffs when the offense slows. That's part of halfcourt offense! He never gives them credit. He hates the Hawks too.

this season (round down)

cliff paul

16/.481/3/9/2

parker

20/.522/3/7/0

at one point there was discussion as to if parker should be mvp. he put his team on his back when players were missing games.

parker > paul

What would Paul be averaging in a better system?

Ernie: How about Nazi Mahomed contribution?
Kenny: Nazi played well.
Barkley: I thought he was dead...

:rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

Last edited:
If the clips had Brook Lopez they'd be title contenders. The only piece they're missing is a skilled true center.

Parker has a finals mvp too, just thought I'd throw that in. I despise cp, but I also a think he's the best pg. Tony parker is VERY legit too tho. Definitely worth being mentioned in the argument.

memphis-grizzlies-sad-bear-923623294.jpg

900x900px-LL-969f2cfc_egwh8l.gif

Last edited:
Parker has a finals mvp too, just thought I'd throw that in. I despise cp, but I also a think he's the best pg. Tony parker is VERY legit too tho. Definitely worth being mentioned in the argument.
i didn't bring up championships or mvps. i simply said right now on this day, tony parker is a better pg than paul. as far as careers go, that can be discussed when they retire.

Zyzz said a healthy Dwight Howard in Orlando a few years ago was terrible at defense.

You have no room to talk about people who "know basketball"

Yea i have no room to talk, atleast i play basketball unlike most of you. and actually follow and play with real rules.

i can say what ever i want about a player. pretty much what i meant was Dwight was overrated in Orlando but regardless i wont take back what i said.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom